Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

2 types of sausage, burger, mushroom,  tomato,  artichoke,  onion, secret spaces and sauce topped off with a kitchen sink. 

I like it to where I have to search for the noodles because of so much topping it.

Give it up: what do you put in yours?

All that sounds wonderful, but what do you put in the secret spaces:D

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Garlic, olive oil, salt, paste, sauce (Contadina) basil and a little sugar.  Sometimes we'll cook it down with chunks of home made Italian sausage or fresh meatballs.  Most times I'll add a little crushed red pepper as well but not enough to make it hot.  If I have bay leaves, I'll throw some of those in as well.  I normally cook it for several hours.

Now I'm hungry....thanks!

34 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i like it; but, WAY to easy to overeat (like pizza and potato salad).

WHAT.....no tacos?

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Sams club but I haven't been there in at least 10 years.

Don't you have a chain of stores down there....BM? BE? BET? can't remember the name.

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

don't you miss the North east...

my heart goes to everyone in Texas

and fla ...I could not live in hurricane

prone areas...or the heat......

but it does suck in the winter...

if you get snowed in..

Aww man, snow days are awesome. Kids outside playing, the snow covering all the brown grass, snowball fights, making a snowman, plowing snow....SNOWMOBILING

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chad said:

That looks like a fun one.

We went to the German Klub Oktoberfest south of Indy last weekend. We go every year. Good times and boots full of beer.

I wish that I had a dd so that I could enjoy more beer. At least enough to do the Chicken Dance. Here's me and Sam Adams a few years ago. 

IMG_1575.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

I needed to cleanup the top of the 2ch speakers for some rearranging, so I started with separating some extra cables. This is just extra cables that never made it to the overflowing milk crate of cables in the garage.

None of these could be seen behind the horn, kind of a place to catch stuff when I don't want to be bothered putting it where it should be. It's a mix of Rca, 3.5mm headphone, XLR and optical cables, plus a little bit of everything else counting the milk crates. I have no idea how I ended up with so many leftover, and Monoprice will be delevering a few I did not have in a few days, XLR to RCA. Kind of crazy.

edit; ipad pic's are terrible:o I used it just for convenience, not good.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:
1 hour ago, Davis said:

Just so happens for me it was a Speedy with rice at El  Rodeo for lunch today.

I miss El Rodeo, the one by me burnt down a few years ago. A Qdoba replaced it. I could eat Mexican food every day:D

If any of you are ever in Hope Ar, they have a really good mexican restaurant, Amigo Jaun's. have been there many times and it's always good.

https://www.zomato.com/hope-ar/amigo-juan-mexican-cafe-hope

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

I miss El Rodeo, the one by me burnt down a few years ago. A Qdoba replaced it. I could eat Mexican food every day:D

The one in Greenfield?

I was on a first name basis with those guys back in the day.

Come to think of it the one at 106th and Mich Rd burnt down but they rebuilt it.

A really nice guy owns it.

47 minutes ago, dtel said:

I needed to cleanup the top of the 2ch speakers for some rearranging, so I started with separating some extra cables. This is just extra cables that never made it to the overflowing milk crate of cables in the garage.

None of these could be seen behind the horn, kind of a place to catch stuff when I don't want to be bothered putting it where it should be. It's a mix of Rca, 3.5mm headphone, XLR and optical cables, plus a little bit of everything else counting the milk crates. I have no idea how I ended up with so many leftover, and Monoprice will be delevering a few I did not have in a few days, XLR to RCA. Kind of crazy.

edit; ipad pic's are terrible:o I used it just for convenience, not good.

image.jpeg

Isn't that where we are supposed to keep our extra cables, stashed behind the speakers :D

18 minutes ago, Davis said:

The one in Greenfield?

Come to think of it the one at 106th and Mich Rd burnt down but they rebuilt it.

Yep the one in Greenfield. Yea I think I remember meeting the owner, seemed very nice. I liked that location because it was huge. They didn't mind if you sat there long after you finished your dinner, I hate the feeling of being rushed out after eating. We wouldn't stay long if the place was full and people waiting to eat. 

I think they were much better than most of the chain Mexican restaurants.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davis said:

The one in Greenfield?

Oh....the La Superior is my favorite dinner there. The chile relleno that comes with it is spectacular :D