Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

hope it goes well and you get great results.

Yes, hope it goes well with no problems. 

BSM that was probably one of the easier medical things you have gone through over the years, you're tougher than a truck. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

BSM that was probably one of the easier medical things you have gone through over the years, you're tougher than a truck. 

yeah, there have been worse things that i’ve had done; like when they grabbed me by my package, and started cramming a camera up it and into the bladder. Don’t want that test again.

I got camera'd on both ends. When I was sideways on the table the Doc picked up the camera and said they were going to inspect my intestines with it, then look down my throat in my stomach. I said, uh, could you please wipe it off first? Doc said, "Oh, we'll use a smaller one when we go go down your throat."

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Davecv41 said:

"Oh, we'll use a smaller one when we go go down your throat."

Somehow that does not make me feel any better, they make really small cameras these days get with the program, get a tiny camera please ! :unsure:

4 hours ago, richieb said:

Ah, a virgin - ??

Yes, and I have a female doctor! 

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

hope it goes well and you get great results. i’ve had two--procedure is easy, night before is the worst part.

Thanks Steve, I heard some funny stories.

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Yes, hope it goes well with no problems. 

Thanks Elden.......I'm sure I'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Davecv41 said:

I got camera'd on both ends. When I was sideways on the table the Doc picked up the camera and said they were going to inspect my intestines with it, then look down my throat in my stomach. I said, uh, could you please wipe it off first? Doc said, "Oh, we'll use a smaller one when we go go down your throat."

That's funny :D

I think something's going on down there. I've lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks, I lost 20 in a 21 day period :o

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I wouldn't suggest this method for anyone. I lost weight at such a fast pace it scared me a little. I do feel somewhat better in the past 2 weeks.

You didn't start a burrito diet or anything, if so I could start that diet. :huh:

But really, I hope you are fine and it's only the weight loss.    that is strange

14 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I wouldn't suggest this method for anyone. I lost weight at such a fast pace it scared me a little. I do feel somewhat better in the past 2 weeks.

Of course I was joking.  I hope they get to the root cause of your problem quickly and take care of it for you.  Hopefully it's not diabetes or similar.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I think something's going on down there. I've lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks, I lost 20 in a 21 day period :o

I could use that for about 10 days.

You people that are in good shape and only need to lose 10 pounds are aggravating. :angry2:

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

You didn't start a burrito diet or anything, if so I could start that diet. :huh:

But really, I hope you are fine and it's only the weight loss.    that is strange

That would be my favorite diet. I can't eat anything today. My wife asked me last night what I wanted for dinner....B U R R I T O S

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Of course I was joking.  I hope they get to the root cause of your problem quickly and take care of it for you.  Hopefully it's not diabetes or similar.

Overall I fell better than I did a month or so ago. I've had 2 A1C test and multiple glucose tests. My A1C is normal....by blood sugar levels are always around 85. BP 110/70, pulse around 46-52, cholesterol 150, all my blood test numbers are fine. 

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

You people that are in good shape and only need to lose 10 pounds are aggravating. :angry2:

Haha... wish I only needed to lose 10. I'm 5/11....the second number of my weight is a 2....that's all I'm saying.

I'm glad I have enough muscles:D

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Haha... wish I only needed to lose 10. I'm 5/11....the second number of my weight is a 2....that's all I'm saying.

I'm glad I have enough muscles:D

120 pounds or 220, 320. 

Just weighed myself 260 pounds but unlike you it's too much fat and not enough muscle, but I'm in no shape to exercise. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1