Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:
1 hour ago, dtel said:

Just thought of something, unlike normal around here we do NOT need pictures this time, we believe it happened. :unsure:

Elden, you deserve a public service award.  Thank You.  No offense Bill; but, some things are better left unseen.

That would be like the highest award I  have ever received. :o

But really I thought about that and went back and found his post, just to make sure we didn't see it, I like the guy but would rather meet the outside part only. :unsure:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

That's funny....I think:P

I'm 36 hours away from my first colonoscopy!

If it saves your life one time, it's probably worth it.

It saved my life, 5 years ago they found colon cancer.

Snip, snip, they cut out the offending parts and I am now 100% cancer free.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Not to change the subject but I just seen this in the news. Puerto Rico is in bad shape 12.000 people in shelters and 100% power loss and they are saying it's mostly destroyed. 

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hurricane-maria-makes-landfall-puerto-rico-category-4-105007197--abc-news-topstories.html

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Almost twice the man then:P.  Actually I'm 180-185. 

Well lets to some math although it was never my strong suite --

Assume the light side at 180 and then subtract hair weight of 0 leaves you with, as Jethro Bodine would say - 

180 minus naught, carry the naught = 180.

Sorry Carl 180 it is. We can weigh you again at Hope if need be----- ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, richieb said:

Well lets to some math although it was never my strong suite --

Assume the light side at 180 and then subtract hair weight of 0 leaves you with, as Jethro Bodine would say - 

180 minus naught, carry the naught = 180.

Sorry Carl 180 it is. We can weigh you again at Hope if need be----- ?

1 hour ago, babadono said:

careful now, watch out he's cipherin'

You both had me laughing

9 hours ago, dtel said:

120 pounds or 220, 320. 

Just weighed myself 260 pounds but unlike you it's too much fat and not enough muscle, but I'm in no shape to exercise. :huh:

7 hours ago, dtel said:

But fat is not a good thing, unless you live up in the Arctic. 

No way your only 130, you're not a small dude, even subtracting the hair weight. :o:lol:

DOH!

6 hours ago, babadono said:

Haha

6 hours ago, dtel said:

Just thought of something, unlike normal around here we do NOT need pictures this time, we believe it happened. :unsure:

We are in agreement.

5 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Elden, you deserve a public service award.  Thank You.  No offense Bill; but, some things are better left unseen.

I'm not going to buy the pics or the video, I'll take their word for it:D

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Give this to the Dr when you wake up.

il_570xN.1245426168_6ne6.jpg

I just scared my wife. She heard me busting out laughing and came running! Thanks for that Carl.

4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

If it saves your life one time, it's probably worth it.

It saved my life, 5 years ago they found colon cancer.

Snip, snip, they cut out the offending parts and I am now 100% cancer free.

Excellent news Dave. I have a feeling they won't find anything, and I mean ANYTHING!

3 hours ago, babadono said:

careful now, watch out he's cipherin'

Practicing his GOZINTAS......2 gozinta 4, 4 gozinta 8.......

Just now, Ceptorman said:

Excellent news Dave. I have a feeling they won't find anything, and I mean ANYTHING!

3 hours ago, babadono said:

I'm sure you're right.

What you have to watch out for is that colon cancer is called the silent killer.  There are no symptoms.  They really know what they're doing these days with cancer, both detection and treatment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I just scared my wife. She heard me busting out laughing and came running! Thanks for that Carl.

Practicing his GOZINTAS......2 gozinta 4, 4 gozinta 8.......

From what you have just experienced its safe to say you dealt with a "goes into" also ---?!

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I'm sure you're right.

What you have to watch out for is that colon cancer is called the silent killer.  There are no symptoms.  They really know what they're doing these days with cancer, both detection and treatment.

I agree. I come from a large family, and there isn't anyone with a history of cancer. We were plagued with gray hair though!

My doctor mentioned Diverticulitis, probably all it is.

My main concern is my re-occouring bouts of lightheadedness/ dizziness. I've been seeing an occupational therapist for Vertigo, but now she's saying it isn't the crystals in the ear problem. She thought it was an ocular problem. I had a thorough eye exam today. My eye sight is exceptional for someone my age. The optic nerve is fine, pressures are ok, all good news. She referred me to a Neuro Ophthalmologist. I just need answers to these questions :mellow:

• Like 1

Been there and had it done several times, it is really nothing to fret over. Tonight's the worst of it. With the drugs used today you wake wake up alert, fresh as a daisy. Well, as fresh as one can be after having someone drive a bulldozer up his ***. Slam, bam, thank you ma'am ( female Doc, right) and you're home. 

Good Luck, Sir 

• Like 1