Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
On 9/30/2017 at 6:57 PM, MookieStl said:

Made it back from New Orleans in one piece!

Felt compelled by this forum to eat bread pudding 3 times in four days, the worst batch was wonderful!

Also felt I had to drink in the oldest bar in the US (maybe second oldest maybe third, but that has already been discussed)! Should have just gone to Elden's!

LF2.thumb.jpg.49c9b215c24999fad71607a478c92600.jpg

I make a pretty good bread pudding!  Yes it would have been nice!  Next time you can park your behind here!  Easy commute from here to New Orleans!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akdave said:

Hey CC&C crew!  After a weekend of awful news, we had one ray of good news!  Our third son was born just after midnight oct 1. Everyone is well and we're home!  Oh yeah - this is what sleep deprivation feels like!  Coffee, coffee, coffee!  

IMG_1028.thumb.JPG.7525dc86f03821e3e3221a91a6476d7b.JPG

images_1.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, akdave said:

Our third son was born just after midnight oct 1. Everyone is well and we're home!

Well that's great news, I would think everyone is tired, well not the two older boys, I am sure they never run out of energy. 

Congratulations, I would think everyone is glad to be past this point and ready to get back to a different and new normal. 

1 minute ago, akdave said:

Thank you everyone!  Carl - easy man - give us 3-4 hours after this one!!  :D

I don't think that's anything your wife would be excited to hear about at this point.

Glad everyone is doing good, how are the older boys doing with the addition and a new brother to play with ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, akdave said:

Hey CC&C crew!  After a weekend of awful news, we had one ray of good news!  Our third son was born just after midnight oct 1. Everyone is well and we're home!  Oh yeah - this is what sleep deprivation feels like!  Coffee, coffee, coffee!  

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Great family photo....congrats. Very nice looking family. I like the smile on your oldest son's face :D

A pink hat!

I'm sorry the pink hat threw me off..

so can we get a name...on the little one.  

images (2)_1.jpg

images (2)_1.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations to your wife & you. Big brothers look excited, be careful, they probably plan to teach new brother a few tricks as soon as get home.

Wish you all many good times, lots of laughs and good health for all, always.

If you think it is loud now, wait until all your boys have their own Klipsch Speakers going [emoji983][emoji445]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, akdave said:

Congratulations Dave and Ms. Dave.  Great looking family!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, akdave said:

Congrats Dave!  My kids used to be cute!

I have three boys also. AND a girl.....get going! (It's worth it)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

I make a pretty good bread pudding!  Yes it would have been nice!  Next time you can park your behind here!  Easy commute from here to New Orleans!!!

You had me a bread pudding! No plans for New Orleans again in the foreseeable future, but that would be nice. Might have to shoot for Hope one of these years when life slows down a bit!

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tigerman said:

..........and............ GOOD to see you here Chuck! :emotion-46: You've been missed :sad:!  

That is true, been wondering where you were at, Carl even wanted to blame me for making you mad, wasn't me was it ? :blush2::lol:

• Like 3

Just back from a concert celebrating LF's birthday a month late.  Taj Mahal with Keb Mo.  Nice size venue with great acoustics and seats in the orchestra section.  What a show and I'm home before 11pm:)

Good talking with Gary by phone today about new and old gear and catching up.

That's about it......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1