while your soaking in the sun..

from the t-handle of Florida... 

when it's starts snowing ... I will

send you a shovel full of snow...

that's right you receive the 

other snow ...that washes up

on shore wrapped in burlap...

• Like 1

Hairs on my back and chest start sticking out in cooler weather like our cats. Alright, I will admit it, feeling friskier with the no low humidity.

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

that's right you receive the 

other snow ...that washes up

on shore wrapped in burlap...

Thinking I live too far inland for such square coolers. Now square grouper is  another story. Haven't been fishing in awhile. Guess I may chance it when the mullet and redfish start running. Will send you some red snapper or, a pic of some...:blush2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, billybob said:

Hairs on my back and chest start sticking out in cooler weather like our cats. Alright, I will admit it, feeling friskier with the no low humidity.

Thinking I live too far inland for such square coolers. Now square grouper is  another story. Haven't been fishing in awhile. Guess I may chance it when the mullet and redfish start running. Will send you some red snapper or, a pic of some...:blush2:

I've been on the east side in Jupiter..

at the inlet and inner coastal..

fished for snapper...and sea bass

Red-Snapper-t_e7e370008461d1821da263e1b4700597.jpg

black-sea-bass-mouth-and-appetite.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, billybob said:

Well then, you know what a shrimp is then... good eating black sea bass. I catch them 14 miles offshore in 40* hole. When in them good several can fish, pulling them up and off as quick as can do, lolB)

Nice snapper...:emotion-21:

used squid for bait

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
2 hours ago, billybob said:

That works for me...:emotion-21:

it doesn't work for me...

while your soaking in the sun..

from the t-handle of Florida... 

when it's starts snowing ... I will

send you a shovel full of snow...

No send a whole ice chest, for the beer, ice melts fast down here. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jason str said:

Pontiac never made a big block engine.

The Oldsmobile 403 was a small block.

There was a difference in the blocks of those two engines, correct? Other than a small size difference.

I do remember how much better the TA6.6 ran vs the 6.6ltr.

4 hours ago, billybob said:

My Dad has a place just north of PCB. He would bring a huge cooler with 40 lbs of grouper back to Indiana every spring. We would have a family fish fry, that was the best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There was a difference in the blocks of those two engines, correct? Other than a small size difference.

I do remember how much better the TA6.6 ran vs the 6.6ltr.

Not sure about the "TA"  term but the Trans Am used both the Pontiac and the Oldsmobile engines depending on how it was ordered and year it was made.

Were you asking about the size difference between the Olds & Pontiac 6.6 liter ? This i never measured.

• Like 2

Chevy made a big block 402 that they put in the Monte Carlo for a few years in early 70's. Not much difference from the 396 normally used by Chevy just wanted to differentiate the Monte from the slightly cheaper Chevelle. Many speculated they were the same, but not sure. Both were strong motors.

• Like 1

Hello friends.....................ok, since we are back to talking about cars and engines.........here is what my SHO sounds like on the dyno.  This one belongs to Paul, a member of the SHO club here in MA.  It sounds like NASCAR !, and, it is only 3.4 liters ! 

• Like 4

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

or do I send it with beer ? 

That would be nice with some of those flavors, but it would probably disappear in transit, couldn't blame them. I don't drink much beer anymore but when I do have some I would much rather have something other than any of the major brands. 

23 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

now that would be a money maker..

pole dancing a Olympic Sport..

And it will always be a money maker, 2020 olympics will probably set records for viewers. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dtel said:

That would be nice with some of those flavors, but it would probably disappear in transit, couldn't blame them. I don't drink much beer anymore but when I do have some I would much rather have something other than any of the major brands. 

And it will always be a money maker, 2020 olympics will probably set records for viewers. 

and atm machines at the event... 

and that's a local brew here...

we also have this...if need is not your

thing..

http://www.adirondackdistilling.com/?age-verified=afb6caba77

10247228_882841098408789_948584056942416189_n-e1401373579546.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, richieb said:

Aside from the sound what did the SHO pull on the dyno ? Lets see some numbers -

Hey there Rich.............I just checked what Paul wrote under the video.........Actual HP to the ground is 205-210 HP.   The motor is rated at 235HP.  net.   Funny, I mentioned NACAR, and there was a comment about the sound of the motor, and they mentioned the same thing :lol:...

I remember stabbing the pedal on mine in town, and with the 'Bullet' exhaust and 'Sho Shop' intake, it will turn heads.......!, seems that people looked for the muscle car that made that sound and looked right past my SHO !  That was pretty amusing actually :D ... 

• Like 2