Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

any problem getting the people to pose again for those photos?

That's such a profound point.  If they were never taken, there would be none to lose.  Sure they might pose again, but they aren't 3 years old anymore.  The best memories are memories, not soul stealing photographs.

• Like 4

• Moderators
5 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

any problem getting the people to pose again for those photos?

Not really except for the dead ones. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Sure they might pose again, but they aren't 3 years old anymore.  The best memories are memories, not soul stealing photographs.

True, and not really, when you get old a picture is accurate, what your brain remembers is sometimes questionable. 

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Alone with her and another woman for about 20 minutes.

Michael Jackson ? 

Up to 18,100 pics so far.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Mike.....are you still presoaking your audio cables in coffee?  Hot or cold coffee?  Regular or decaf?

20 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Everyone know that you soak analog cables in regular and digital cables in decaf.  Jeeesh.

17 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

cold and regular = analog    

hot and decaf  = digital out

getting ready for a morning presoak

IMG_20171025_072122_hdr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, oldtimer said:

That's such a profound point.  If they were never taken, there would be none to lose.  Sure they might pose again, but they aren't 3 years old anymore.  The best memories are memories, not soul stealing photographs.

--- "not soul stealing photographs" --- . Man, this is deep, like black-hole deep. Are you really Jack Handy undercover ?!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Marvel said:

Wow! That's kinda weird... and not Lisa Marie, either.. It was the reporter I was working with that day.

Sorry wrong Presley, and I can be kinda weird, but positively not as weird as MJ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Steve....haven't heard much about your new digs recently.  Are you adapting to the neighborhood?

physically adapting yes -- emotionally, no.  Not liking the place so much. I took a year lease and will finish it out; but, who knows where i’ll end up.  I don’t picture myself staying here permanently. I took a short trip to Portland recently, i can’t explain how relaxed i felt when i got to a big city.  Being on a real freeway (i didn’t even complain about the gridlock). Not saying I want to jump back into all of that; but, i think i’d like to be closer to it ... say maybe a 30 minute drive away.

Plus, i think i like the country more than the mountains. 

who knows where i’ll live when i grow up.  But when i leave here, it will probably be alone -- my brother came here with me and he loves it here. He says he’s the happiest he’s ever been in his life. 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Frank Sinatra....you should

the pic with Jake's great , great ,

great grand dad.. 

Thought that was Old Blue Eyes. Jake may have to  do a stand in or sit in after contract signed.  All needed now it a potted plant on top.

• Like 1