Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

This is the real thing we had on the jeep for a few years, we got it on a dare, Kevin had one on his truck for Louisiana and dared us to get one for Mississippi, after a few year we didn't renew it so we could hang it in the bar.

yard-2.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Going out of town next week for a couple of weeks, remind me when we get back and I can make you something you could hang in your movie room. The only metal plaques we had we gave away at one of the pilgrimages, but they were made to be use like a license plate, they had the 4 holes in them and only had the pie logo on them. I did make me one to hang in the bar outside with a little more than the pie logo on it. I did make something similar out of a round piece of wood, I don't have any metal plates without holes.

yard-1.JPG

Like them both dtel! Top Notch as JB would say. Alright, have a good trip!:emotion-21:

• Like 2

Whelp, good afternoon. Had intentions to go hook up an off-air antenna for the landlady of my Psychadelic Shack I recently gave up.  Went to local Wal-Mart first and when tried cranking, just got the screech of the starter solenoid. Auto trans. so no bumping the flywheel to try so, wrecker just picked up her Volvo and carrying it to new found mechanic. Same one who fixed the AC on it a couple of months ago. Nan drove my Volvo and picked me up, May go tomorrow to try again ,lol. Going to just cool it with another cup.:lol:

• Like 2

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, billybob said:

Nan drove my Volvo and picked me up

Who is Nan, you're always talking about her, she must be OK, she brings you coffee !

Psychadelic Shack, now you know you have to explain that one. :o 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

Who is Nan, you're always talking about her, she must be OK, she brings you coffee !

When I came back to this area to live in 99, we have been together.

Call her Nan for short...Had a place in Tally where I could party with forum.

Named it the cottage, the Loveshack, etc... Main thing in Tally for shipping out

audio gear accumulated to e-bay and craigslist since live 25 miles away from  city.

Did well and have some room now for music room.

And of course my 2 channel

Chorus setuo with table. Played at volume at cottage with no complaints. Good location

but time to leave there yet, keep a case packed just in case...:lol::emotion-21:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dtel said:

Nan
A beautiful woman or girl. She is an amazing and loyal friend who always has your back. 

Nan
Nan - a strong, beautiful woman. A survivor. The best big sister, mother, wife, aunt and friend
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 1:17 PM, dirtmudd said:

this coffee SUCKS. !

IMG_20171028_131101_hdr.jpg

Good evening friends..................just stopped by this Halloween night, as reported over in RTM, my scary soundtrack is playing out in the front yard through my new keyboard stage monitor, it is rated at 600 watts CLEAN and doing a number right now on the neighborhood!  :lol:  But, come 9pm.  I will shut everything down and head for a scary movie on Netflix :emotion-14:...

Mike, I am very sorry you feel that way about the Melitta ...   It is PEZZ' only coffee of choice, and he turned me and Chris on to it, SO, the Melitta and Starbucks are pretty much what we drink here on the weekends...   Here's my container...DSCN0018.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening friends..................just stopped by this Halloween night, as reported over in RTM, my scary soundtrack is playing out in the front yard through my new keyboard stage monitor, it is rated at 600 watts CLEAN and doing a number right now on the neighborhood!  :lol:  But, come 9pm.  I will shut everything down and head for a scary movie on Netflix :emotion-14:...

Mike, I am very sorry you feel that way about the Melitta ...   It is PEZZ' only coffee of choice, and he turned me and Chris on to it, SO, the Melitta and Starbucks are pretty much what we drink here on the weekends...   Here's my container...DSCN0018.jpg

33 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The problem with it is that it is ground.  The coffee itself is OK, but you can't beat fresh ground.

38 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

I was not that good..Gary I was very

disappointed with it...

My base coffee is from bjs wholesale...ground Columbian..

I tried the whole bean..it was a totally

different coffee..and that crapped the bed !!!!

sometimes I have to climb the warehouse shelving .. 3 tiers up

just to get the ground Columbian..

OT is absolutely correct on grind of that coffee...it's too fine...

As for being ok...I don't think so..

For the bjs ground Columbian..

it's a great base coffee....the price

is even better yet !! $11.95 40oz..

Now I have no choice but to send you some...

I would like to try Chucks base coffee...but Costco is 100 mile round

trip for me...if this was 12 years ago..

it wouldn't matter... I worked in Syracuse...

imageService-2-300x300.jpe

• Like 1

• Moderators

Very nice Tarheel, we have not had anyone in the 20 years we have been here. My wife got a little candy just in case someone showed up, I told her if no one comes by 10:30 it's mine. She said if someone comes by at that time I'm running them off. :o I'm eating candy now. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, dtel said:
5 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

good morning billybob

Never heard of that before, good enough. :emotion-21:

Lol, sure you have. It is called peace and harmony....:blush2:

Know and hope anyone here has some .Hope so anyway. Better than coffee:lol:

I say. Almost forgot, and the presence of mind to trade stocks...:emotion-21:

Also, went to my old haunt to bend an elbow a year ago. 5 minute drive...B)

No trick or treaters since I have been here...:blush2:

Good morning Mike...:emotion-21:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, billybob said:

Lol, sure you have. It is called peace and harmony....:blush2:

Know and hope anyone here has some .Hope so anyway. Better than coffee:lol:

I say. Almost forgot, and the presence of mind to trade stocks...:emotion-21:

Also, went to my old haunt to bend an elbow a year ago. 5 minute drive...B)

No trick or treaters since I have been here...:blush2:

Good morning Mike...:emotion-21:

just watching the crazy

news...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1