Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just now, dirtmudd said:

it's my friends set up for fishing !!!

Like the idea of it. Maybe then, what I had thought was a tray may actually be a platform for the old campfire :emotion-44:

Maybe it works with a can of Sterno or sits upon a contraption to elevate:emotion-44:

And looking some more, is that a propane torch there also.:emotion-44:

• Like 3

At some point may ask about egg shells and coffee.:emotion-44: Seems that I or other may have discussed this before here awhile back.

Cowboy coffee was the theme or form of the enquiry.:emotion-44:

Saw along while back, a western movie where there is a scene shot at night of a campfire. Up rides

this cowboy looking quite like Johnny Winter into the scene. Dismounts dressed in black with horse

outfitted in similar period dress.:emotion-44: He then proceeds to quickly grab the coffee pot off of the roaring campfire, when he drinks straight from the coffee pot. Then throwing the pot, he asks the cowpoke ther if he can dance.:emotion-44: Draws a gun and shoots the dude through his boot tips. It was funny at the time. Have

looked for the clip in Mel Brooks on the tube before yet, can not find.:emotion-44:

• Like 3

Morning all, this is the place I was talking about a few pages back. Time to stock up. They have 20% off from time to time...don't think I ever seen 30%

What are you thankful for? Here’s something for ya -- take 30% all coffees in the webstore** thru 12/15 with coupon code: THANKS17

**The small print: Sale does not apply to Barrel Roasts or Eternal Vigilance (the ACLU needs every dollar we can give).

https://shop.justcoffee.coop/

Enjoy!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

While making coffee I saw a 20 pound fox come within 5 feet of Jake (120 pounds) and steal

Well that won't do, right Jake? That is a decent size for a fox. Like Bobcats around here, rarely see a fox, except occasionally. Interesting factoid(?) Archaeologists in Syria excavated a site where they found foxbones buried with it's human occupant. Seems someone maybe 5000 years ago had domesticated one they thought highly of. Like the idea of it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

While making coffee I saw a 20 pound fox come within 5 feet of Jake (120 pounds) and steal his bone:mellow:

IMG_1657.JPG

Even after commenting I "circled back" (just trying to stay current) to read your post 'Heel. And I wonder - how do you you it's a twenty pounder?! I find it difficult to believe that a Volvo lovin' Bubble drivin' lady's man such as yourself wrassled Mr. Fox to the bathroom scale?! Or is it the born/bred mountain man coming out??!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

First time to check in, almost sunset in Key West. A pic from the balcony, sorry it's with an iPad, no way to load any other better pic's. Was in Palm Beach for a bunch of days, Miami beach tomorrow, then back to PB then home.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2