Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Thanksgiving hangover here.  What a night.  Can't believe the authorities weren't called as the later it got the louder it got.  It was a beautiful night for a fire as well as we kept one going for about 6 hours.  I hope everyone else fared well too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Thanksgiving hangover here.  What a night.  Can't believe the authorities weren't called as the later it got the louder it got.  It was a beautiful night for a fire as well as we kept one going for about 6 hours.  I hope everyone else fared well too.

I've always liked bonfires, just so peaceful.

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Pie for breakfast! 

My wife had a piece of apple pie for breakfast. That's too much sweets for me that early.....but I just had a HUGE piece of pecan pie for lunch :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dtel said:

This is funny I'm not the only one, walking to make coffee this morning I passed the counter and grabbed some small pastries with filling, vanilla and chocolate. :o

Dtel , I think that's a daily event for you.. coffee is an after thought..

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would like to send my very deepest condolences to Roy Delgado, Chief Engineer for Klipsch Group, Inc. on the unexpected loss of his younger brother. 

I will be sending our condolences to the family in Donna, TX.   If any of you would like to contribute you may do so by sending donations to 

Busy.bees.orders@gmail.com via PayPal. 

Just put ROY on your contribution 

I’m not tagging Roy or any of his family in this post, in the hopes that we can pull this off without notifying them. 

As always, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. 

Christy

• Sad 2