Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Never had any of those; but, still felt judged.  A shot of Tequila with a second shot as a chaser is a nice order. 

Sounds familiar. Back in my drinking days (was a Olympic Gold Medalist back in the 80s) I would order a beer, a Crown and Coke, and a shot of Crown just to get started :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Morning. Seems to be some testy folks around lately. Last day of work before setting sail to Cozumel with flamenco dance lessons, Legionnaires Disease, engine room fires, bilge water and EXPENSIVE beverages. 

I have a feeling you didn't get that from the travel brochure, sounds like fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Morning. Seems to be some testy folks around lately. Last day of work before setting sail to Cozumel with flamenco dance lessons, Legionnaires Disease, engine room fires, bilge water and EXPENSIVE beverages. 

It's about time you spent some hours at sea on something larger than a fishing boat.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Happy Friday All! 

FINALLY got some snow on the ground in south central AK, it's been too long!  We had some Christmas rains which just weren't effective for getting into the spirit of the season. 

Saw the new Star Wars last night so I'd like to start posting some of the most significant spoilers right now.  First of all, finding out that... 

Just kidding - I have a heart!  (for those that even care about Star Wars)

Coffee is better when there's snow on the ground.  Have a wonderful weekend!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, akdave said:

Happy Friday All! 

FINALLY got some snow on the ground in south central AK, it's been too long!  We had some Christmas rains which just weren't effective for getting into the spirit of the season. 

Saw the new Star Wars last night so I'd like to start posting some of the most significant spoilers right now.  First of all, finding out that... 

Just kidding - I have a heart!  (for those that even care about Star Wars)

Coffee is better when there's snow on the ground.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Yes, happy Friday! Cannot even begin to imagine your state without a lot of snow. Snow in Florida would put me in the spirit. Hope you have a white Christmas, if that is what is wanted. Good day!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes, happy Friday! Cannot even begin to imagine your state without a lot of snow. Snow in Florida would put me in the spirit. Hope you have a white Christmas, if that is what is wanted. Good day!

snow in Florida occasionally washes up on shorein burlap bags...

now time for afternoon coffee..

just trying it figure out which cup

to use....

IMG_20171215_145511_hdr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3