Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

21 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Never had a BB gun that kicked!  Kid must be a light weight.

72 and sunny and of course a ride in the bubble.  Almost did 8000 rpm in first gear. 

Rain tomorrow:( and Thursday. 

LF away so I'm on my own tonight.........

I let my father use my rws model 45..

with scope....he held on to it loosely.

he pulled the trigger....it kicked back..

and gave him a black eye....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hey all,

Hope all you guys are good. The BOSS and I are good.... same ol' same ol' stuff. 

Well I must say I am much better today that I was a week ago. Last Wednesday I had cataract surgery in my left eye and I was FREAKING out too say the least!! Like most I am really freaky about the "eye" thing... Well all went great and I can see so so much better. I was at the point I was unable to drive at night.

About a year ago I was complaining about not being able to see real good while driving at night. There were huge halos around all light. At 1st it wasn't that bad but got worse quickly. I went to get my eyes checked at Walmart. They did there thing and I ordered glasses. At the time of examination I was told I had "slight" cataract in my left eye. I'm like....... ok. Well when the glasses came in I was not not real happy.... couldn't see a whole lot better but I dealt with it. But within a few months I knew something was not right. So I went to a "real" eye doctor.  Within 90 seconds of his exam he says "oh your way beyond glasses you need surgery" 20/400 in left eye! He stated I had fast growing cataracts. I feel the Walmart doctor should have sent me to a eye surgeon right from the start!!

Anyway all is good.... I can see..... and I am thankful. We're getting ready to roll out and see the surgeon so he can release me to go back to work.  

I need to say this again....... I am thankful..... very thankful

Take care my friends...

MKP :-)

Good to hear from you Mark, glad you got that all fixed, heal quickly my friend.

28 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i just found out that today is Tuesday --  I thought it was Saturday.  at least i was within the week.

Taco Tuesday :D

• Like 3

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i just found out that today is Tuesday --  I thought it was Saturday.  at least i was within the week.

It finely happened, you are officially retired, Congratulations. B)

Strange thing is when retired it still feels different on the weekend, many year of brainwashing tends to stick.

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Good to hear from you Mark, glad you got that all fixed, heal quickly my friend.

I know, been that busy MKP ? How is the boss doing ?

Ceptorman, Looks like a white Christmas in Indy this year.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dtel said:

It finely happened, you are officially retired, Congratulations. B)

Strange thing is when retired it still feels different on the weekend, many year of brainwashing tends to stick.

I know, been that busy MKP ? How is the boss doing ?

Ceptorman, Looks like a white Christmas in Indy this year.

Yes it might be a little snowy, but certainly cold. High Sunday is 24, then down to 15....51 today.

I'm under the gun to finish a builder's own home before the weather gets too bad. I have about 3-4 days left, hope it stays workable.

• Like 3

Good morning,  just a pop in to let y'all know I'm having a real  cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee from the Mavis estate. My younger brother travels world wide for Coca Cola and he knows I love Im a coffee aficionado,  but am on a fixed income (retired DAV). So for Christmas he got me a couple of bags of whole beans. Darn near brought tears to my eyes.

I had this coffee once before when I was in the Navy on a port call in the early `80s. Brought back some great memories. 

Everyone have an outstanding day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deaf Khackee said:

Good morning,  just a pop in to let y'all know I'm having a real  cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee from the Mavis estate. My younger brother travels world wide for Coca Cola and he knows I love Im a coffee aficionado,  but am on a fixed income (retired DAV). So for Christmas he got me a couple of bags of whole beans. Darn near brought tears to my eyes.

I had this coffee once before when I was in the Navy on a port call in the early `80s. Brought back some great memories. 

Good score Deaf and welcome to the CC&C thread:emotion-21:

• Like 2

Seems like a lot of Navy guys here. Wonder if Klipsch being sold in the exchange and long days at sea; along with listening to and talking about music with fellow squids has something to do with us all landing here?

Completely un-klipsch related I went to my friends change of command ceremony a year or two back. He was becoming the CO of a training squadron in Meridian, MS. He booked us all some seat time in the T-45 simulators. Pretty fun time. Fly Navy!

1024px-T-45A_Goshawk_03.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Deaf Khackee said:

Welcome here! Cry when I am remembered.. Enjoy those beans...:emotion-21:

• Like 4