I see we are all thinking alike - my collection is small but all vintage -

- Andre Cold Duck

- Boones Farm, of course apple before strawberry

- Gallo Pink Chablis

- Mateus Rose

- Mogen David 

- Ripple

- Riunite

i believe that collection should take me well into retirement. Screw bit coin - 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good to see you are all surviving the winter (so far)!  it was 40 when I woke up this morning - FINALLY it's back down to 30 and snowing vigorously!  This is so much better than rain/ice combos!  Happy we're not in a minus 20 stretch right now - though it is great coffee weather. 

Stay warm everyone and Happy Belated New Year!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, akdave said:

Good to see you are all surviving the winter (so far)!  it was 40 when I woke up this morning - FINALLY it's back down to 30 and snowing vigorously!  This is so much better than rain/ice combos!  Happy we're not in a minus 20 stretch right now - though it is great coffee weather. 

Stay warm everyone and Happy Belated New Year!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it was nicer in Alaska today than it was in South East TX.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, babadono said:

Meaning what? They blew through 128 mil and had to go back to work? Or they never stopped working? Or they gave it all to charity? Or?

Selling Avon, I would think 128m would have had her looking and smelling better, no need to sell Avon.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Where is that?  Looks inviting.

Grand Cayman, it's called Cemetery beach, on the area along 7 mile beach.  You walk on the side of a cemetery to get from the road to the beach.

Looking the other direction, it's one of the prettiest beaches I have ever seen. You can snorkel out about 300' from right there and there is a ship wreck. The only thing is there is no amenities, like a bathroom or a bar, just a beach.

Funny thing is there was a forum member here that lived on Grand Cayman so I emailed him before the trip to ask where was the best snorkeling, this was second, we went to the other that same day.

That's 2 of our grandkids on the right playing in the water.

conquest_04_2012-16-2.JPG

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Speaking of cocktails it might be a good time to sort my wine collection :blink2:

like Replace said

"Or drinking it!"

My wife seen your pic, she said you might need to change your name to Snowburnwillie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2