Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, rplace said:

Roll that up for some more vinyl! I see a bicentennial quarter on top. Can we have a contest to guess the amount? I'm saying $413.13

EDIT: Google says a pound of random coins is about 12 bucks in NYC and slightly less in Boston. So place your bets accordingly. I should have googled before guessed.

surpassed that in quarter's

IMG_20180115_132356_hdr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have this covered...

Thorens TD-125/125 MKII Models  What’s Included?

Base Price $425 (Does not include shipping either way or return packaging, if needed.)

There is a $45 surcharge for SME tonearms which are labor intensive to dismantle and clean

There will be a $45 surcharge for units in especially bad condition featuring smoke or corrosion.

Note: I do not accept units with mold/mildew.

http://vinylnirvana.com/restoration_services/restoration-thorens-td-125125-mkii-turntables/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

I have this covered...

Thorens TD-125/125 MKII Models  What’s Included?

Base Price $425 (Does not include shipping either way or return packaging, if needed.)

There is a $45 surcharge for SME tonearms which are labor intensive to dismantle and clean

There will be a $45 surcharge for units in especially bad condition featuring smoke or corrosion.

Note: I do not accept units with mold/mildew.

http://vinylnirvana.com/restoration_services/restoration-thorens-td-125125-mkii-turntables/

Wow....they are proud of their work!   Not many other reputable folks working on them I guess.  It should be nice when you get it back.

• Like 3

Good morning.

Enjoying a cup of McCafe Colombian Medium-Dark, which is almost gone.  When the McD’s ground is gone it will be time to grind 8 O’Clock whole bean.

While the rest of the house still slumbers, I’m listening to Dolores O’Riordan and the Cranberries.  Now I wonder why I never listened to her/them before.

• Like 4

After a week in frigid Michigan and drinking my mom's Maxwell House, I'm home with some decent coffee. Too bad the temp is only up in the 30s-40s versus the single digits and teens in Michigan. Good-Gravy, I hate that state in the winter!

One silver lining, the hospital I was visiting had an Einstein's Bagel in it. Never a huge fan of Starbucks I did frequent a few on my trips back and forth. I stopped into E's Bagel one day and had a great cappuccino.....pleasant surprise.  My sample size of 1 says EB v Starbucks sees EB come out on top. Downside only Latte and Cappuccino no Flat White so Starbucks is not DOA just yet.

• Like 2