Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

It turned out nice in the afternoon.  Sat on the porch and did a little sunning.  Ready for spring.....heck I would even drink one of Carl's slushies:)

You sure must have been in a good mood, never thought I would hear you say that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Yea.  You're right.  Chuck needs to know what a good martini tastes like but I'm not worried.   He probably won't get permission to come........again.

If I could attend I wouldn't want to be both the smartest and most handsome.  Will there be any competition?  Maybe Mike or Bill?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

If I could attend I wouldn't want to be both the smartest and most handsome.  Will there be any competition?  Maybe Mike or Bill?

' Heel, tell you what - I'll send a pair of very sharp scissors for you to cut your man parts down from LF's mantle. Then promise she can have them back two or three days after Hope. Have her consider them a loan - albeit a loan to their once original owner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, richieb said:

Carl would be more than happy to show his skills.

I don't know if I really want to see that.

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

So you have looked at last years pictures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Yes I did look at pictures from last year.  Did the lil ol martini guy shave his head just for this event?  You think he would be nervous serving the great Tarheel one of his slushies?

- When was the Coronation? A private ceremony I'm guessing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2