Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

58 minutes ago, rplace said:

There is a pair of KP-301s about 15-20 minutes from me. I have zero need for them, but I still want them. Decent price. I've not reached out yet...but I'm getting the shakes. Gotta find a meeting - my sponsor stopped calling me back.:unsure:

stop talking and start buying !

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

stop talking and start buying !

I knew I came to the wrong place to talk about my "problem".

On another note, does you record guy by you have any cheap Boston self titled LPs with good covers? I'm working on project/gift for a fellow Boston junkie and need a donor jacket. Does not matter if 1st pressing or not, but can't be new enough to have a barcode on the back.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rplace said:

I knew I came to the wrong place to talk about my "problem".

On another note, does you record guy by you have any cheap Boston self titled LPs with good covers? I'm working on project/gift for a fellow Boston junkie and need a donor jacket. Does not matter if 1st pressing or not, but can't be new enough to have a barcode on the back.

do you just need good cover ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rplace said:

Yea, but all of mine have pretty bad ring wear. It does not need to be perfect, in fact a bit of age is desired....just not terrible.

I will see what I can do....

they have a $1 bin....

the self title sells quickly...

but not more than $10....

my first pressing was $9

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

media postage is $4....

does vinyl have to be in good or playable condition ?

Don't even need the vinyl for my project. I've been looking for a beat to crap copy with decent cover that I can just pitch the LP or devise another project with the labels but nothing popping up near me. $1 bin with $4 bucks shipping would be perfect. Wishful thinking I'm sure. The last copy I bought locally was $4. It was the PE41388 no the JE41388, which is the 2nd pressing in either '76 or '77. Another like that would be great if the cover was decent. Unfortunately mine is not. Please keep eyes peeled if you are out on the hunt in used shops. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rplace said:

Don't even need the vinyl for my project. I've been looking for a beat to crap copy with decent cover that I can just pitch the LP or devise another project with the labels but nothing popping up near me. $1 bin with $4 bucks shipping would be perfect. Wishful thinking I'm sure. The last copy I bought locally was $4. It was the PE41388 no the JE41388, which is the 2nd pressing in either '76 or '77. Another like that would be great if the cover was decent. Unfortunately mine is not. Please keep eyes peeled if you are out on the hunt in used shops. 

Will do...!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Not sure how decent you need but I have pe34188 canadian press dated 1976.

That sounds like a winner. As long as not ripped/torn/bent or excessive shelf wear it would be good. Is this one you don't need or are looking to get rid of? If so I'm interested.

• Like 1