Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

No way, I already told her to think about where she wants to go so we can plan it. I said it does not have to be anywhere special, as long as I'm with you. :P

After this long I have to remember to kiss up, I tend to get in enough trouble just being myself. :huh: I really do

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, dtel said:

No way, I already told her to think about where she wants to go so we can plan it. I said it does not have to be anywhere special, as long as I'm with you. :P

After this long I have to remember to kiss up, I tend to get in enough trouble just being myself. :huh: I really do

Yep....same here. Sometimes just a simple picnic for the day is enough to keep her happy.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Are we still talking about coffee?

No, cocktails for sure!   I rarely drink hard stuff, as everyone knows me as a wino.............but, just moments ago, Chris had all the fresh ingredients to make them, this is HOT!   Fresh horseradish, LOTS of Tabasco and the tomato juice is also the spicy version.............  :D DSCN9492.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wife brought a bag of Guatemalan beans home from the store. Weather ic coming real nice next week. 75 tomorrow and 80 thru the week..

Back to our bad weather -- too much sun and warm. Might get a half decent spring bloom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

HI BSM

we covered coffee since I have been here. 

I'm a hot, strong and black type. If you see me going for cream and sugar, the coffee is bad.  Or Starbux.  The podunk town i live has a roaster that I patronize.

I see flavored coffee the same as perfume...  might smell good, don't drink it.

Happy now:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

you guys still talking about coffee?  As long as this thread is, i’m not sure if i’ve seen you guys tell how you like your coffee -- black? cream & sugar? Flavor of some sort? 

just finished watching a livestream of the National Championship of Curling ... Team Sinclair (who I root for) had a two win day.  2-0 to start the tournament. Way to go Jaime! 

• Haha 2

I've had a few cups and ... yak yak yak

When I was cleaning mom's house out, I found some old curlers and a bonnet hair dryer. I asked my sisters if they wanted they. I remember those item as being instruments of torture for them as children.  Funny ... none of them wanted  ???

was listening to The End by The Doors

that song goes on forever. There is no end to The End. Maybe I was just impatient, but I felt like, "Come on guys, wind it up"

maybe I should spend some time outdoors. Heritage flights over Tucson. They stage out here. Get to see all kinds of vintage and new aircraft.

found out that LittleFeat played in Tucson a couple weeks ago. At a nice venue, too. Intimate. Oh well... maybe next time. They are always on tour.

• Like 2

Wife was feeling lucky.     not me ... I never get lucky anymore  ...

so we spent $300 on one of those hospital mega raffles.  20:1 odds of winning something

I figure IF we win, if will be a trip to a place neither of us has any desire to go.     say Africa or the middle east

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Looks like so far most here likes Cowboy coffee, black.

Ok I'll be the oddball, again, I like anywhere from black to flavored creme, but either way it has to be a little sweet, one Truvia is good. My favorite is Hazelnut or Vanilla and a little sweet.

• Like 2