Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

LOL.  Rancho Chupacabra.  Is that posted on the property?  I hope so, I love it.

I have two signs: one is for Rancho Chupacabra, our first house in Az, the other is "Rancho Twopacabra" our current abode.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dtel said:

I bet it was a sauna already in the summer, with it's own fragrance.

Impressive you had a 2 hole model, fancy but why, who would want to sit next to someone else for this ? :unsure:

Good Q. Never thought of that. Better be good friends.  There is a little slider vent/window on either side. 

It's been a "shed" for a long time. Odor is gone.  Long as the skunk isn't residing under it.

EllieMae woulda been pissed. I trapped and transplanted a half dozen coons and 2 skunks. The coons went to the lake. Skunks -- no further than necessary. Just across the creek.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Good Q. Never thought of that. Better be good friends.  There is a little slider vent/window on either side. 

It's been a "shed" for a long time. Odor is gone.  Long as the skunk isn't residing under it.

EllieMae woulda been pissed. I trapped and transplanted a half dozen coons and 2 skunks. The coons went to the lake. Skunks -- no further than necessary. Just across the creek.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

time for COFFEE !

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Time for a bloody mary.

No problem I have 2 hands, I could do that, probably have already.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I had a three holer when I moved to this farm. Each hole was a different size, so you could choose your best
Butt fit! Not so
Much for
Company!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

you must be Curly

Well f me!  That package of espresso pack with cups that I got for Christmas are whole beans, best if used by Feb 17. And get this, they are whole beans and not ground, as thought ad stated. Imagine my consternation at this turn. So, going to order a scale and a grinder and read here back pages to sort it out. Oh well, maybe it was when my eyeglasses(new) were in the mail.  What else am I missing?:blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

It's a beauty. The clouds give it some texture.

we kinda take our spectacular sunrise/sunsets for granted.  We jus' kinda take our nice weather for granted.

tha't why it's called "Land of Manana". No hurry. no worry ... it will be nice tomorrow

There even less urgency in Hawaiian Time.

• Like 4

Having a cocktail while removing my four headlights which required disconnecting power cables and then Spotified to The One while buffing out the craze using McQuires restoration product from Wally world. Not bad.

Coffee was way early at 0600 getting my son off to the SAT test (redundant)

Should have taken a b4. Sun and salt take a toll.

20180310_143217.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, billybob said:

Well f me!  That package of espresso pack with cups that I got for Christmas are whole beans, best if used by Feb 17. And get this, they are whole beans and not ground, as thought ad stated. Imagine my consternation at this turn. So, going to order a scale and a grinder and read here back pages to sort it out. Oh well, maybe it was when my eyeglasses(new) were in the mail.  What else am I missing?:blush:

billybob your killing me with all the

likes......

how are those la scalas ?

• Haha 1