Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

we have been fortunate to not have gotten a virulent strain of flu here.  We both have felt "punk" over the season..  Nothing bad yet...

My wife make "sick soup". Her family recipe.

Very very basic.

HOT Hungarian paprika, parsley and salt.

in a pot of water/// Lots of paprika and parsley... salt to taste.  Drink the broth and eat the parsley and pepper on the bottom of the bowl.

Hope you don't get it bad. Whatever it is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.

Enjoying a smooth cup of McCafe while listening to Melody Gardot’s Live In Europe through modified Klipsch S4s in balanced mode from Pono player while others sleep and I read newspapers.

Have a great weekend!

50E4AE73-AE32-4B41-9C76-66279F6CDB2B.jpeg

6AEC43B1-3327-4295-9719-87A72D7E02CA.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Good morning.

Enjoying a smooth cup of McCafe while listening to Melody Gardot’s Live In Paris through modified Klipsch S4s in balanced mode from Pono player while others sleep and I read newspapers.

Have a great weekend!

Another early riser.  I'm getting ready to dig a 120' ditch to put a drain pipe in for my back yard.  Don't know how long it will take so I figured I'd get started as soon as it got light out.  I really need to get it done this weekend.  The good thing is that 100' of it is in front of the garage so I can crank up the garage system for tunes while I work.  It should be light out in 30 minutes or so and I'll get started.  My back hurts just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Another early riser.  I'm getting ready to dig a 120' ditch to put a drain pipe in for my back yard.  Don't know how long it will take so I figured I'd get started as soon as it got light out.  I really need to get it done this weekend.  The good thing is that 100' of it is in front of the garage so I can crank up the garage system for tunes while I work.  It should be light out in 30 minutes or so and I'll get started.  My back hurts just thinking about it.

With a shovel or back hoe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Good morning.

Enjoying a smooth cup of McCafe while listening to Melody Gardot’s Live In Paris through modified Klipsch S4s in balanced mode from Pono player while others sleep and I read newspapers.

Have a great weekend!

did you buy that at the drive thru window ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Full disclosure, the album is Live In Europe, not “Paris.”  Must have been thinking of Krall’s album by that name.

Unfortunately, two of the otherwise excellent tracks are corrupted.  I’ve contacted HDtracks.  History says they’ll make it right, but until then, I’m left waiting for Gardot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Full disclosure, the album is Live In Europe, not “Paris.”  Must have been thinking of Krall’s album by that name.

Unfortunately, two of the otherwise excellent tracks are corrupted.  I’ve contacted HDtracks.  History says they’ll make it right, but until then, I’m left waiting for Gardot.

you did not buy the tri-vinyl album

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

With a shovel or back hoe?

on this piece - explosives would be a good start. 

got me thinking about this blasting cap can I found ... wonder if that is how the septic system was "dug".    I swear there is bedrock poking up.  One of those rocks that sticks out and has a very imposing feel. 

DizRotus,

you weren't here long enough to enjoy what we are famous for ... the laid back lifestyle.

I am having a cup of happy face Colombian. I ground it fresh

dumb question - kinda directed at jimjimbo, but I bet Diz knows

Does the h/k 630 require a pre-amp for phono?

thnx

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

on this piece - explosives would be a good start. 

got me thinking about this blasting cap can I found ... wonder if that is how the septic system was "dug".    I swear there is bedrock poking up.  One of those rocks that sticks out and has a very imposing feel. 

DizRotus,

you weren't here long enough to enjoy what we are famous for ... the laid back lifestyle.

I am having a cup of happy face Colombian. I ground it fresh

dumb question - kinda directed at jimjimbo, but I bet Diz knows

Does the h/k 630 require a pre-amp for phono?

thnx

no...it's integrated receiver the phono

section is built in 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1