Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

21 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

No.....so Tuesday night I will be playing again.

The Powerball tonight is worth close to a half billion, but don't worry, the odds of winning the lottery is about the same as marrying a supermodel AND becoming president of the United States!  :lol:

Oh, wait.   :huh2:

You only need to be lucky once.  :D 

+++

We need to talk about this some more, that way it's entertainment and not gambling.  So, what is the first thing you would buy with your winnings?  Would you buy those $25,000 cables you've always wanted?  I would pay my manservant to buy those cables for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’d go double or nothing on the next week’s drawing.

So you would take your 300 million winnings and plunk it down to win next week's 40 million jackpot?  You and my son should both have shirts that say YOLO.  (You Only Live Once)  :rolleyes:

+++

I think I would buy Klipsch.

Not the speakers, the company.  B)

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Break time again.

20180317_115757.jpg

That's alot of pipe to lay for an old guy, nice straight line.

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Supposed to be 2 people but son in law had his own project to finish and he's on a time crunch.  If he was here we'd be done by now.

Likely story:)

Sounds like one I have used before. :emotion-21:

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Ditto that, also have my own  jackhammer

That's the same thing Carl said. :ohmy:

I have to admit that it was a heck of a lot easier 40 years ago.

Yes it was

15 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

That sucks Dude ... hope you get better soon.  Thank God that i haven’t gotten sick ... this was a strong flu season according to the reports that i’ve read.  Did you consider getting that Tamiflu?  I rarely get sick (five colds since the year 2000), so not sure how effective it is. 

oh yeah, wash your hands so you don’t pass it on to the delivery person.

feel better dude.

Thanks. 

Hand washing #1.

Also took Clorox wipes to all lights switches, door handles etc wherever my hands would touch. 

No tamiflu. 

Drinking around 32 oz an hour of juice, water, vitamin water, multi vitamins etc. It's a ridiculous amount of fluids but my body responds well to lots of fluids and from my experience kills the flu time in three days with lingering sniffle  thereafter. You think I'd be running to the bathroom a lot. That's not the case which goes to tell you how much my body uses to fight the flu. It's crazy. 

My back is KILLING me from the coughing and outside of taking otc meds(which I normally don't like to do) it's one I haven't found a remedy for. 

Take care everyone. Stay healthy. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

COFFEE in my new mug.....!

Strange cups, square on the outside round on the inside.

58 minutes ago, wvu80 said:
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

No.....so Tuesday night I will be playing again.

The Powerball tonight is worth close to a half billion, but don't worry, the odds of winning the lottery is about the same as marrying a supermodel AND becoming president of the United States!  :lol:

Oh, wait.   :huh2:

You only need to be lucky once.  :D 

+++

We need to talk about this some more, that way it's entertainment and not gambling.  So, what is the first thing you would buy with your winnings?  Would you buy those $25,000 cables you've always wanted?  I would pay my manservant to buy those cables for me.

If I won, which I can't without a ticket, it surely would not be a manservant, a female maby, and no on the cables. Just try this add in the paper if you don't win.

post-11804-1381961697572.jpg

• Haha 3

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ditch is dug and curb busted out.  Lunch break........

The hard part is over, the bad thing you have to go back to work after lunch.

How much slope did you have, I remember a pic of you neighborhood and I thought you were kind of on a hill.

1 minute ago, dtel said:

How much slope did you have, I remember a pic of you neighborhood and I thought you were kind of on a hill.

Wait till his neighbor finds the trench is on his property:o

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

A little sand and a lot if clay.  I'm about 30 ft in.  Taking a break now.

20180317_100235.jpg

I'll be right behind you doing that next week. Making that area which I refer to as "no man's land" a dog run for Lily. The rocks are from the last project about five years ago. I'll be taking out the drain like you have which I assume I have and installing one with a flat open grated drain. 

IMG_20180317_120729.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Yep that would be a good start dtel:D  I would probably have to build a house with at least a 5 car garage for all the Bubbles and Bublettes. 

Might want to get more than 5 spaces, that would be just for the daily drivers, and a couple more to be used as waxing bays, you know where you can watch the " ladies " wax your cars. Taking applications for waxers,  just age is all you need to fill out, applications need to be dropped off personally for visual inspection, just to make sure you are physically able to wax a car of course.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Rxonmymind said:

I'll be right behind you doing that next week. Making that area which I refer to as "no man's land" a dog run for Lily. The rocks are from the last project about five years ago. I'll be taking out the drain like you have which I assume I have and installing one with a flat open grated drain. 

That might be a smelly job digging under a dog run?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Drain pipe only needs about an eight inch per foot.  I have plenty of fall.

Edit: eighth.

• Like 2