Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

what are you doing ...being up so

early .....or your just being late...

have some morning coffee....

Had friends from Bodcaw/Hope come in last night. We hadn’t seen them in a while.  They are leaving on their first cruise today and we are driving them to the port.  Yea, were up until about 5 am!  

• Like 3

I was up.  too thirty

think I missed a good sunrise. Was being quiet ... out in the doghouse. Letting wife sleep. Came in to find the granddaughter at 6:45, "Pa, I was looking for you!"

Unfortunately, she woke the wife looking for me.

we [the kid and I] used to have breakfast every day.  About that time. Then it was music and dancing .

• Like 4

Just now, dtel said:

Feel terrible, went to bed after 5:30 this morning, was outside with friends, just been tired all day but now that's it's almost 11 pm I'm not tired anymore.:(

Have you been wearing a fake beard? i heard they can make you feel tired.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators

No it's not fake, weather it looks OK is a different subject.

I normally go to sleep late but 5:30- 6 is rough and we had to be in New Orleans at 1:30 an hour away with a couple stops before that. It's alot for an old guy. :mellow:  Plus today for some reason my sinuses just stopped up making it hard to breath.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/25/2018 at 9:03 PM, dtel said:

No it's not fake, weather it looks OK is a different subject.

I normally go to sleep late but 5:30- 6 is rough and we had to be in New Orleans at 1:30 an hour away with a couple stops before that. It's alot for an old guy. :mellow:  Plus today for some reason my sinuses just stopped up making it hard to breath.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i had a rough night as well ... my heart started tripping out real bad at 1:10am -- at one point, i honestly started thinking that i was about to have a heart attack.  So, i got up and took an Ativan (anxiety pill), said a prayer and then went to sleep. I figured that if i was going to have a heart attack, i’d rather it happen when i’m asleep and hopefully i just wouldn’t wake up.  I agree with what Woody Allen said, “I’m not afraid of dying, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”   I get a cardiac monitor Tuesday, so they’ll be able to tell how often my heart rhythm is off and if anything needs to be done.  So far, cardiologist has said it’s benign; but, it’s been two years since my heart has been checked out, so we’re checking to ensure that the condition hasn’t progressed to something requiring attention.  I take medicine for it; but, perhaps the meds don’t work anymore?

Good luck with the heart monitor.

• Like 4

Mornin' all

Dirtmudd,

you just needed the coffee.

Bought a bag of Sumatran. A medium roast. Nice stuff.

Still dickering over a pair of CW's. Local...   Those would fit in this house easier than the Scalas.  The Scalas may end up in the cottage. Smaller house. Bigger room/s

My buddy dropped in, just as the Duke game started.  We went to the doghouse ... a couple shots of bourbon later, came in.  The game was over. tivo to the rescue.   The recording stopped just as the OT ended.  I woulda been pissed to have to see the end on the news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Steve drinking alcohol? 

Anyone familiar with performance chip tuning for horse power gain?  I keep getting ads saying 40 hp gain for around $200'

Lot of them are snake oil, but some are legitimate.  It could void your warranty if that's an issue. 

@CECAA850 might be able to help if you give him some specifics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1