Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

Morning.

1/2 pot of coffee down. Almost approachable.

Been up since 2:30.

Hope is around half way.  Unfortunately, I don't have any people in TX beside the folks I've met here. ElPaso/LasCruces NM is about as good as I can do. My friend in LC ... I'm thinking his boy is in Houston....  That going the wrong direction.

Anyone from SoCal headed to the pilgrimage?

If it doesn't happen ... thnx

Plan A involved me driving a rented KIA Soul the r/t. Tucson - IN - NC - IN and home

Assuming everything will fit in the KIA.

and my being able

If you at least wanted to get them about 160 miles closer to you, I can pick them up and store them in my living room, I promise to keep them safe :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

Morning.

1/2 pot of coffee down. Almost approachable.

Been up since 2:30.

Hope is around half way.  Unfortunately, I don't have any people in TX beside the folks I've met here. ElPaso/LasCruces NM is about as good as I can do. My friend in LC ... I'm thinking his boy is in Houston....  That going the wrong direction.

Anyone from SoCal headed to the pilgrimage?

If it doesn't happen ... thnx

Plan A involved me driving a rented KIA Soul the r/t. Tucson - IN - NC - IN and home

Assuming everything will fit in the KIA.

and my being able

Maybe a post in the "Pony Express" thread and/or the "Pilgrimage 2018" thread could find someone to haul them from Hope to Las Cruces.

• Like 3

Talked to my sister ... you won't get shot HahaHa

She is very nice person and can behave IF she has to... It isn't fun ... but, she can do it.

7:30... doors are coming open. Gonna be a nice day for something.... or nothing.

That pot of coffee I made at 2:30 is about gone... Nap time?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I have recently switched from 8 O' Clock Italian roast to Starbucks French roast.   Coffee is good, life is good, right now enjoying a cup of joe along with acoustic storm on the F.M.  currently hour 3 and just finishes Pink Floyd's Money.

http://www.acousticstorm.com/shows/thisweek 

Very nice line up.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

I can't agree more, Mike

So scientific until, 2 or 3 days roasted is best...   It's OK to fudge there. Not as bad as me ... but, I would call him a coffee Nazi

That's what they call a hipster...

Aka loser !... 

They act if every community has a coffee roaster..

Around the corner...

And hipsters continue to tell you ... That you do

Everything wrong..

But they forget that history repeats itself...

Now they are going to say klipsch products ...

Are the next best thing....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/21/2018 at 6:59 AM, USNRET said:

Draining the bit o joe and going down to get some new tires for the upcoming road trip. Was going to pick up a new OLED TV but for whatever reason the store is closed on Saturdays (?)

Michelin Defender LTX M/S275 /55 R20 113T SL BSW

Where ya goin':)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Got back from Hope/Rodney's last night, tired and still recovering by drinking coffee.

Worked at the museum and hung out at Rodney's in the evenings, he cooked every night and Saturday we boiled crawfish he got through someone down by Kevin's, and Kevin's brother Brandon brought them up from the Lafayette area the night before.  Rodney being Rodney he wanted 400 pounds, 10 sacks, we had 3 pots going, all got eaten except 2 sacks.......... I love big crawfish

rodneys 4 21 18-47 copy.jpg

• Like 5