Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

LOL

I've seen the chair with no one in it.  It's a mirror image of Rodneys butt.

Your probably right but I don't want to find out, also the condition from wear.

• Like 2

My chair has an imprint of my butt in it, too.

Folks mistake it for a wrinkle/crease in the fabric....

wife had a mini coffee maker stashed somewhere. One of those that makes two cups.... I can attack the other machine with a clear head ..... instead of a hammer.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
16 hours ago, WillyBob said:

dangerous as in highly flammable?

Well that to but I was thinking more from it can cause you to do stupid things and be happy about it.

Now this wasn't from that clear stuff but just beer, Natural light was the cause for him to take this dare. Someone dared anyone to take a nipple challenge, I don't know who came up with this idea but someone did ? There was one crazy local guy that said he would do it and he did, it was a dare that involved a crawfish biting and hanging on. Now another guy said OK but chickened out but then said OK but not there on his tongue instead. I will put that pic, I don't know if I should put the other pic from the nipple challenge.

This is Mark, he's a nut, it took him a couple of minutes to get up enough nerve but he did it. 

rodneys 4 21 18-56 copy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"Hold my beer"   :D

I have tended bar. Didn't last long at that. I was cutting folks off when they had had more than I can drink...

The hard part was watching smart people make themselves sooooo stupid.

.. and the  more dim ones ------

• Haha 4

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Cornholio!!!

I don't know if you remember a nut by the name of Jack, he wore a t shirt that said " I cornhole on the first date". He was the guy that would always say daaaam, this is Jack, he really is wild, but pretty much fried so he is harmless. This is him on the LEFT with his best friend he calls leprechaun. Jack owned a bar, his wife banned him from his own bar he was so out of control and she ran it. His bike which he named as you can see, his wife refused to ride on it. He is a character, he tends to offend some people but really a nice guy.

rodneys_place-127.JPG

rodneys 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

those 2 look like the folks I had a beer with down at the bar ...  I could have been offended by some friendly jabs, but when you are wearing a sarong you better have your game on.

Not to mention, I might be a little slow on the uptake -- "You can't offend me. I'm too stupid"

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

it don't take anything that strong for me ... one beer and I'm sliding under the table. 

yeah, you could call me a cheap date

.... and I will have a hangover

If one beer gives you a hangover you're drinking bad beer. Made with rice or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hmmmm, I start my day with the bad coffee maker,  see Mike with another classic video post, hear about Rodney's butt imprint in his chair, wondering who is watching Rodney's butt and why, claw on the tongue, guy who owns a bar who's wife has banned him and won't ride on his bike and now Willy Bob is in a sarong???  Da*n...  I'm in the right place I'm thinkin!  On a positive note though I'm picking up a nice pair of Heresy1's tomorrow...  Will ya make it without me???  lolol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, dtel said:

Rodney is all country, this is him giving his dogs a treat late sat night, it's baloney or hot dogs or just about anything for treat time. All 5 of the dogs just sit still waiting for there turn, they know better than to try and steal any, especially from the small dogs. 

In this pic most people were out in front under the overhang, there was storms passing through and they were watching the lightning.

That is his recliner, it has a little wear but his favorite spot.

rodneys 4 21 18-77 copy.jpg

Is this the sweet spot?:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, babadono said:

Is this the sweet spot?:)

For Rodney it is, but don't be fooled by it's looks it's pretty comfortable, but is was broken in a very long time ago, so long ago the brown is worn off. :blink:

Edit;   Now that I think about it your right, about 35' in front of that chair is his pair of 396's, so your right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2