Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

We stopped in one of those stores that was highly advertised on the interstate and bought a bunch of flavors.  The strongest proof that you could buy was around 150 or so.  The state puts a limit on the strength if I recall correctly.  I still have part of a bottle of the stout stuff at the house.

Didn't know it was that high. Just spoke with a dude up at the corner store just now and he claimed it was lower. Take your word for it. Stout sounds like not a Guinness in this case, lol...:emotion-21: I mean...:emotion-44:

He had a flat while already running his spare on I-10. Made sure they were good to go and gave my # in case local help doesn't come as planned.

They had been to a welding class in Pensacola, of all places.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm still game to get this going.

That seems to be the tough part, that's a lot of miles.

Hopefully it can happen.

They would be safe in my living room until that last western leg is figured out :D

I'm just the lowly middle man. if you get them to StL by Friday, I'll head southwest with them and drop them off with Opus. He can get them to Hope and then.......All I need is someone to hand them to me and someone on the other end to hand them off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Going by memory but can check tonight.  I seem to remember that it reminded me of 151 rum.

No offense but, Holy Smokes man. And that is not even the "stout"... 151 and pineapple juice a friend of mine in Melbourne. I went with their famous iced tea.

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Makers Mark.jpg

Looks bit like a Cornwallish...cool...oh and makers mark near my age, even better.

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I'm just the lowly middle man. if you get them to StL by Friday, I'll head southwest with them and drop them off with Opus. He can get them to Hope and then.......All I need is someone to hand them to me and someone on the other end to hand them off.

The man needs his speakers now, western style...;)

• Like 3

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yep.  Good friends getting together and enjoying each others company.  

And we can talk about Tarheel not making it.  :o:D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1