Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
21 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Oh ... I think I'll stay outa this.

I finished my domestics. Time to kick back.  Swept, vac'd and mopped. Watered the flowers. That was tough ... turn the drip on.

Man you would make someone a  good wife, or make a wife happy.

I know I do the kitchen, only because I like to cook and it makes the wife happy if I do anything. I need a sarong and some overalls, I don't have either, this would freak out the wife. 

• Haha 4

Have a submarine zip up Navy blue overall I wore a couple of times a Navy friend gave me. Duck Head brand had too but, it rode up with wear so, ex sewed extensions to the straps. Now, if I could find them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

Billybob, see it's terrible, I can't even look at that picture without thinking about Willybobs sarong, that almost ruined it for me.

:pwk_bs:

I found a picture of you in yours at one of those fancy vacation spots you're always going to.  BUSTED!!!

Duncan-clarke-geoffrey-bay-sarong-club-a

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well now, to be fair, there are all types of sarong styles come to find out. wraps, dresses, etc. 

If you go native, suppose those are the one's most desirable, made of grass...

Image result for grass sarongHad one of these on my dash for abit.

Image result for grass sarong

Image result for grass sarong

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dtel said:

Billybob, see it's terrible, I can't even look at that picture without thinking about Willybobs sarong, that almost ruined it for me.

--- I was thinking the very same thing. He said he was thin with long whitish hair - that Can't be - can it ?! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Man you would make someone a  good wife, or make a wife happy.

I heard that a lot when I was HeadCustodian at the bowling alley.  I have spent a lifetime cleaning up other peoples' ..... um .... messes.

they say I'm a fair cook, too.

My hamburger/mashed potato enchiladas drew a "These are good" from a professional chef.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

:pwk_bs:

I found a picture of you in yours at one of those fancy vacation spots you're always going to.  BUSTED!!!

Duncan-clarke-geoffrey-bay-sarong-club-a

:o That picture was never supposed to be seen, it's an old picture. That almost looks like me if I was younger and better looking, but it does look like something stupid I would do, maby not the sarong ?

It's just a good thing it's not a few minutes later when I tripped over that thing and it came off. :wacko:

Any place we go is not fancy after I get there, the ratings drop. :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

trying to catch up here. Got MovingPictures rattling my eyes.

Grass skirt wouldn't last long out here. Someone would try to smoke it.

so skinny, I was going to make a crack about me going into restaurants and people offering me food ... to find that is most of those folks' job  No wonder they wanted $$$ after I was done    HaHaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, richieb said:
29 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No.  Willybob aint got no curves.

--- thanks for that. I was preparing to be struck by lightning with what I was thinking - -  !?

That's not good, but kind of how i felt looking at that picture but thinking of Willybob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, billybob said:

Well now, to be fair, there are all types of sarong styles come to find out. wraps, dresses, etc. 

If you go native, suppose those are the one's most desirable, made of grass...

Your right, but when you're built like a hairy broomstick none of those would make you look good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Carl,

Mine is sown in a "hoop". No waist high slits.

Well that's good news, about the slits anyway that's 90% of the possible problem. :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1