Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I had my Tuscon field trip.

Got to listen to some FIIIs. They are pretty darn nice. I found them quite pleasing. Especially when I am used to R15Ms. Now I really want my stuff from Indiana.

I had a good time. The host said I was "fun" I guess, as in, not stuffy... Just being my usual irreverent, irrelevant self.

I was watching Naked and Afraid the other day. A couple is placed in "the wilderness" to survive ... hunting, gathering, scavenging ...

one couple got disqualified for raiding the film crew's food.  I wonder how the producers would have felt if the "contestants" caught one of the film crew in a snare or pit trap? 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Now I really want my stuff from Indiana

You should, you need them, just remember when you go to gather and scavenge them to wear clothes even and especially if someone is filming. It would give a whole new meaning to the word WillyBob. :unsure:

Never watched Naked and Afraid but if they are expected to do what's need to survive they did well, the crew should have been better at making it inaccessible. And your right a pit trap or snare then proceed to clean the catch to eat, whose fault would that be ?

Never watch any of those shows, people have to be stupid to volunteer for that. What are they thinking, things are going to well, I want to be dropped off in the middle of nowhere with nothing just for fun, naked. dumbasses

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, dtel said:

You should, you need them, just remember when you go to gather and scavenge them to wear clothes even and especially if someone is filming. It would give a whole new meaning to the word WillyBob. :unsure:

Never watched Naked and Afraid but if they are expected to do what's need to survive they did well, the crew should have been better at making it inaccessible. And your right a pit trap or snare then proceed to clean the catch to eat, whose fault would that be ?

Never watch any of those shows, people have to be stupid to volunteer for that. What are they thinking, things are going to well, I want to be dropped off in the middle of nowhere with nothing just for fun, naked. dumbasses

I agree, if you are naked in the woods and your not on drugs... Well then you have a serious problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

they are allowed one piece of survival equipment ... so far, nobody has asked for a Winnebago

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

or a case of MRE's

A fully stocked chef would be handy, or a butler to get you whatever you wanted. :emotion-55: 

If you can have one thing, would the Swedish Bikini team count as one?

In my shape I could starve for a few day for that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, twk123 said:

I agree, if you are naked in the woods and your not on drugs... Well then you have a serious problem. 

Except for times with the right company and NOT stranded. Still thinking about those bikinis. :emotion-19: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, dtel said:

A fully stocked chef would be handy, or a butler to get you whatever you wanted. :emotion-55: 

If you can have one thing, would the Swedish Bikini team count as one?

In my shape I could starve for a few day for that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1