Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Summer doldrums? 

LF at Volvo.  Spark plugs recalled and a nail in a tire.  Replacing brake pads under warranty.  Volvo has a great warranty.

I'm dog sitting with the Jakester.  He's inherited all the nic names I had for Big Jake.  He is a fine little dog.

LF's yard service just left and the place looks spiffy.

I get my house back Saturday after offering it to a friend and his family so they could spend time on the shore.

Need to make a vodka run or try the Plymouth gin/Dolin vermouth martinis.

That's about it for now.

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Has anyone watched the series Ozark on Netflix?  Not bad!

Nope, but we're just about through with Sons of Anarchy.  My wife is addicted to it.  We have about half of the last season (season 7) left and we'll be done.

• Like 2

Whew

Got the wife off on her vacation Getting her up and out of bed at 4AM was the trick. I told her she should sleep in the car.  I turned the stereo on at 4:10... quietly  Barely got her cup of coffee. She grabbed a sippy cup and drank it on the way..

Kept telling me "We have lots of time"

and I kept telling her "No, we don't".

They were boarding the plane by the time she got checked in and cleared security...

She's going to FtMorgan CO, Springfield IL and somewhere in KY.  She's visiting fam.

I have 2 weeks to go feral. I started by wearing a robe to drive her to the airport ... hey, It was 4:30AM

• Haha 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

I have 2 weeks to go feral.

Never heard it explained like that but it fits you perfectly, all you need is your robe. Kiddy pool to the sofa, and repeat, it's a shame you don't have your LaScalas yet. :sad:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

she is always amazed at how fast I revert

Wild animals are like that in general, myself I am slightly more advanced, I wear clothes all the time, but it was kind of by demand. 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Nope, but we're just about through with Sons of Anarchy.  My wife is addicted to it.  We have about half of the last season (season 7) left and we'll be done.

I watched the first episode just  because Katy Sagal was in it with the mind set I probably would not like it.

Boy was I wrong, I was hooked instantly.

One of the season ending episodes was just spectacular. I binged watched after the series was finished but thought what that would have been like wondering what was to come, then having to wait until the next season.

I am looking forward to the spinoff Mayans MC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Coffee just brewed... I have too switch

To another brew soon...

any suggestions ???

Ethiopian is nice

I'm drinking Ugandan. You have to take it off the warmer immediately after it brews or it "cooks" ... but is very tasty.

• Like 2

Page 1967.  Graduated high school and started college that year.

Mike I'm still very happy with Mayorga from Costco.  Grind the beans of course.

Met with 22 old guys for breakfast this morning.  Mostly school chums.  Always a good time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1