Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Loaned my house out to a friend who use to live here so he and his family could enjoy the beach.  Regained possession yesterday and there was a large box in the fridge marked perishable.  Opened it up and it was two boxes of See's candy from former member minermark!  It was a year since his last shipment. 

Having a Reyka martini while LF rides her bike.

• Like 7

• Moderators
10 hours ago, WillyBob said:

... beneath my clothes, I am naked

Was doing some more measuring in/on/at this Versa Note... The LS will fit. Just barely, if I move the driver seat forward a little from all the way back... and sit straight up. The slope of the rear window almost got me.  There won't be room for much else. Even my bag. I hope they are not more than 24in wide or deep... or they will be very close to not fitting.

You don't need a bag or much of one, you will be on a mission, like the Blues brothers.

• Haha 2

I was once president of a softball league sponsored by a distributing company.  He gave us money so I wanted to be supportive and drink his brands.  The problem?  His products were Pabst Blue Ribbon,  Wiedemann, Old English 800.

Questions?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I was once president of a softball league sponsored by a distributing company.  He gave us money so I wanted to be supportive and drink his brands.  The problem?  His products were Pabst Blue Ribbon,  Wiedemann, Old English 800.

Questions?

you poor bastard:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Questions?

Probably still better than Regular BUD, maby ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:
6 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Wrote bigstewman....

He is alive and well...

Awesome news...

He should make a post occasionally just to say bite me :lol: just so we know he is alive. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1