Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

First martini down....second car clay barr

Better save some energy, 2 martinis a stump and 2 cars, that's alot for anyone, the LF must be keeping you young and fired up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good evening friends!   Been a while since I have written here, but I like to check in when I can, see the latest laughs and banter!  :)   Currently, I am in CHUCK's state visiting my dad here in N.C. per normal each time this year when I am on vacation.   The usual 13.5 hour straight through drive from MA.....

Listening to a live concert from the Berkshires with my buddies over in RTM at present and thought I would stop by, read posts from the last pages  and say HELLO!

Enjoy your evening everyone.....................oh, and Chuck, did you do more thinking about the RF-3's?   HA, I should give you a call, since you are not all that far away from me now :D   🍷...

I will check in once again...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

It could be a warning, but it could also be a threat.  Maybe there is a thing such as too much coffee.

== at first glance I thought it read “could also be a treat” instead of “threat”. And wondered who had too much coffee? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

It could be a warning, but it could also be a treat.  Maybe there is a thing such as too much coffee.

9 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

You will get no lube ...

6 hours ago, richieb said:

== at first glance I thought it read “could also be a treat” instead of “threat”. And wondered who had too much coffee? 

Read again !!! I think it says treat....

• Haha 2

Coffee and James Brown. Blood if flowing early this Saturday morning. Have a great day all!

Papa didn't cuss
He didn't raise a whole lotta fuss
But when we did wrong
Papa beat the hell out of us uh!
Yeah-heeeeeey! don't
A don't papa- don't papa- don't papa
Don't papa- don't papa- don't papa
Papa don't take no mess
Papa don't take nooo mess!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good Saturday morning everyone :emotion-44: !

Buck, -  my father suggested we BOTH tackle the lawn today (2 acres of actual lawn), he has TWO riding mowers, I get to run the brand new Husqvarna with the 25 hp. Kohler twin....:D  Hearing protection and sunblock, I'm good to go :cool:..

Speaking of cars................we are headed out (while the lawn dries a bit) to a big car show uptown.   I will take photos to share tonight...

Enjoy your mowing day...

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Buck115 said:

Good morning all! Working on getting some coffee in me before heading out to have 5 hours of fun in the hot Texas sun! It's mowing day! :emotion-44:

Wow, 5 hours. Sounds like you have a massive yard. The lazy mans guide to mowing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4