Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

30 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Ha!  Have to slip over to a LF's place and try to figure out how to get her new fridge into the "hole" in the wall...  Seems as though it's 1/4" too tall...  Hahaha!  Her thought is to knock a 1/4" outta the plaster ceiling in the "hole."  lololol...  Wheels off first maybe...  

I think her idea is better.  I assume that the sheetrock or other material is at least 1/4", so all you'd have to do is remove it.  Sliding around a fridge without wheels doesn't sound like a great idea.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Most have wheels that adjust to level them, maby lower and hope it's levil. It's nice to have them where the doors want to close on their own, somewhat at least, it sucks to find the door cracked alot.

Sounds like a miscommunication between the hole and the fridge shopper.:ohmy:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Ha!  Have to slip over to a LF's place and try to figure out how to get her new fridge into the "hole" in the wall...  Seems as though it's 1/4" too tall...  Hahaha!  Her thought is to knock a 1/4" outta the plaster ceiling in the "hole."  lololol...  Wheels off first maybe...  Should be interesting though especially since she just got her nails done!  😂

I'm sure you're just talking about the doorway, unless this fridge is 8' tall and in a box.... doorway's are a breeze, so are those wheels on the bottom.  Good luck with the ice maker water line, door hinge relocation, shelf relocation, wifi adjustments, and reloading everything, maybe before the last game of Sunday Night Football....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windashine said:

I'm sure you're just talking about the doorway, unless this fridge is 8' tall and in a box.... doorway's are a breeze, so are those wheels on the bottom.  Good luck with the ice maker water line, door hinge relocation, shelf relocation, wifi adjustments, and reloading everything, maybe before the last game of Sunday Night Football....

Actually, there's an indentation "hole" (plaster) in the kitchen for it.  I got lucky!  Her neighbor is a builder and is going to look at it tomorrow.   YAY ME!!!  Free at last, Free at last!!!   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Most have wheels that adjust to level them, maby lower and hope it's levil. It's nice to have them where the doors want to close on their own, somewhat at least, it sucks to find the door cracked alot.

Sounds like a miscommunication between the hole and the fridge shopper.:ohmy:

Yup, the fridge shopper was prolly w/a couple of her local friends when THEY did the shopping.  I do know tomorrow 3 of them are going to the big city to find a granite vanity top for her new custom oak vanity in the bathroom she's ALSO re-doing.  She's got a beautiful home in Bonita Springs, Florida and this is in her mother's house here.  Gotta have that summer/winter thingy going on.  So yea, you've already figured it out...  Watching is a GOOD thing...  Smile and watch...    😎

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, babadono said:

Speaking of digging, I've got to get back to it. 3 cups of joe and a good breakfast down. Its hard to get motivated, its going to be in the 90s out there. Just a few hours then grill some tri tip roast and asparagus. Later......

You putting in another outhouse?

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

mccafe coffee from www.amazon.com sucks ! Made a mistake of buying it....  premium this !

same mistake I made, no words can describe this poor attempt at coffee, except I imagined somewhere in the chain of idea's, someone figured out a use for the used drive-thru coffee left-over grounds, and repackaged them …. so much for being green

• Like 3

WillyBob made it to his Sister's in northern Indiana, and the La Scalas did fit inside his car. I'm not sure if he's still going to North Carolina, I can't imagine him driving over there with all the damage that Florence has caused.

I was at work but he left a message saying he will try to stop by next week for a get together. 

Now just need to hear from Chuck..... @Tarheel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Coke Bottle Collectors are probably the only one's looking forward to another container collection... make's you wonder, or at least it make's me wonder if the store's selling this new infusion, will offer the new concoction in a small single serve brown paper bag.... the can's will probably have a "get out of jail" coupon printed on the side....

• Haha 2