Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

reminds me of a time, when my two dollar hammer with a wood handle and an idle hot solder gun lay waiting for an upgrade, thus ensued the initial installation of my initials on the handle (MC) …. 

I've bought at least a dozen hammers over the course of 50 year's, but that was only one that someone took without askin' … and never returned... and it still crosses my mind in the smoldering steam of my mr coffee contraption

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Only garage I was lucky to have was when I got the `94 9C1 from the junkyard in Mims. Spent a lot of time in there cleaning, grinding, drilling and painting. The garage door faced due west just south of Cape Canaveral. Talk about the effects of radiant heat on display for anyone to experience!

You could have lined the walls with that reflective bubble insulation and made it an instant tanning room, just walk through during the right time of the day and your done, quick and easy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi all

We got the Scalas into this little w/o destroying the car or speakers. We were smart and made a table level to the cargo area, so we could get them lined up. No wiggle room and would only go in perfectly straight.

Murphy loves a plan and only minimumly interfered. Now, to get them home.

Hope all in the storm affected are OK. Obviously, we didn’t make the beach. Too bad for everyone. 

Leaving out tomorrow. Going to try to take 3days instead of30hours. That about killed me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 9/23/2018 at 12:13 PM, WillyBob said:

Leaving out tomorrow. Going to try to take 3days instead of30hours. That about killed me.

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Loaded and ready.

Well have a safe trip old man

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, babadono said:

Yowzer, that's a lot of tree trimming. Pleased to see you back Tarheel and in one piece, well 2 if LF is included.:)

Well of course she is included, if not for her Tarheel would be nothing to look at. :o  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1