Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Omen? Just discovered that my son's license plate is my employee number and my truck's plate is my mother in law's phone number....no, not a special order. Had my plates for 9 years since relocating and the son just got his. Wife says she knew about mine since I got them...RIGHT, okie dookey then; you just never mentioned it

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/23/2018 at 9:59 AM, windashine said:

reminds me of a time, when my two dollar hammer with a wood handle and an idle hot solder gun lay waiting for an upgrade, thus ensued the initial installation of my initials on the handle (MC) …. 

I've bought at least a dozen hammers over the course of 50 year's, but that was only one that someone took without askin' … and never returned... and it still crosses my mind in the smoldering steam of my mr coffee contraption

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Omen? Just discovered that my son's license plate is my employee number and my truck's plate is my mother in law's phone number....no, not a special order. Had my plates for 9 years since relocating and the son just got his. Wife says she knew about mine since I got them...RIGHT, okie dookey then; you just never mentioned it

I'm going to have to get a pic of my special plates in the morning, I tried to get a snapshot and the reflection wipes it out tonight... chalkin' that up to the full moon cause the neighbors came out front too, as I was standing behind a bush to keep outta the street... lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

He says he's doing the return trip over 3 days, instead of 30 hours....that should make a difference!

He's resting up to get them inside and located then that intensive wiring job!  Then he'll mumble and move each one 3 or 4 times like the rest of us!  I can't wait to hear the story!   :)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, USNRET said:

You just have odd things going on all the time, mostly the house but now with the cars, good thing it does not follow you to work. (while off the ground anyway)

• Like 1

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, babadono said:

Have I what yet? Is that Texan for "have you eaten yet"?:)

I couldn't figure it out either, had one on the jeep for a while it said Klipsch, it's hanging in the bar now. Got it on a dare by kevin, he has that one on his truck.

• Confused 1