Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

15 hours ago, dtel said:

I haven't been fasting, on purpose anyway just alot less hungry so I just tend to eat less. 

check out the health benefits of intermittent fasting and you will be impressed. Also this video by Dr Lustig is very informing as to the issues of sugar and diet. Natural sugars along with the fibers in the food are ok though you do want to keep them to a minimum, you want to work on eliminating the added sugars in your diet especially added fructose.

Natura

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, moray james said:

but you want to work on eliminating the added sugars

I get no added sugar, but I do use Truvia.

It started over a year ago, thinking about coffee if I drink 10 cups a day that would have been 20 spoons of sugar just for coffee so I stopped the sugar.  I know it's alot of coffee, but I'm addicted.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:
34 minutes ago, dtel said:

Yes, we are like one big dysfunctional family.  

I thought politics was off limits?

Your right but family dysfunction cannot be avoided at times, it's almost automatic and no need to register plus everyone usually loses.

17 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

a co-worker has his computer wallpaper set with this guy, and an edited version of this quote.

his says (something like):

'there may come a day where your failure to plan requires an emergency on my part, but today is not that day.'

in my world - PRICELESS !

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

*Is not a boy*

Ok then babycakes, how about Sis?

Trying to explain to my young grandkids what a "figure of speech" is, like that of the larger, overall "Brothers and Sisters".....wait for it.....

Isn't easy.  But then, some of my coworkers don't get it either......

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Ok then babycakes, how about Sis?

Trying to explain to my young grandkids what a "figure of speech" is, like that of the larger, overall "Brothers and Sisters".....wait for it.....

Isn't easy.  But then, some of my coworkers don't get it either......

Cute, real cute. ISWYDT with the babycakes. 

I call people bro all the time, bro. You don't have to liken my intellectual ability to that of your young grandkids. 

17 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

Cute, real cute. ISWYDT with the babycakes. 

I call people bro all the time, bro. You don't have to liken my intellectual ability to that of your young grandkids. 

Now I am going to be up all night plugging words into a string to come up with ISWYDT!!!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Oh my, as I am apparently clueless tonight......I did not in anyway mean anything close to that. 

I may be overly sensitive. Zero of my students completed their assignment today and about 75 percent of them also gave zero cares after a 2 day fall break. 🤷 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MookieStl said:

Now I am going to be up all night plugging words into a string to come up with ISWYDT!!!

"I see what you did there." It's a compliment. He lead with Babycakes to push my buttons. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. (i.e. I'm sure he wouldn't actually call me Babycakes to my face)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1