Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

50 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Sucks just had a bag of the Colombian eight 0'clock....

Would you compare the "eight o clock" red bag, as resembling the red bag in community coffee ?

Just a thought, as if they might be the same packaging facility,, with a convenient printing press, with duplicate available stock supplies....  but they could of slipped some mr mcCrappee in there by design lol ….

• Like 3

the Woody Creek Potato Vodka story was interesting... interesting enough that I plan to chisel in an itinerary for a Saturday afternoon excursion to a liquor establishment for an acquisition, even though 4" of rain is forecast for today, that should make the trip down to White Rock lake a little more exclusive, should I find some... I almost want to experiment with some hash brown's in a copper frying pan, with bacon and cheese and a touch of Woody Creek, being careful not to catch the kitchen on fire lol... that should neutralize the day.

• Like 2

Due to in progress kitchen remodel, the BUNN is in a spare bedroom and water comes from the bath.  Cooking is confined to a toaster oven and microwave.  This indoor camping is getting old.

When I start feeling putout by the temporary lack of a kitchen sink, I’m reminded of those whose access to clean potable water is much more arduous.

B6F64701-F2B1-4166-9A8A-FB3CA388F0F4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Wow. Thunder and lightning(and rain of course) last night. First time in a while around these parts. Still intermittent drizzle this AM, like we're living in a cloud:) Doesn't look like we had much damage Thank God. The more work we do around the homestead the better we fare.:emotion-44:

• Like 4