Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Chuck did you get your tickets..

The top 10 largest US Jackpots

b2dcf63318f046f4b922171730d36322.jpg
View photosLottery players will have a chance at winning an estimated $1.6 billion jackpot in Tuesday night's Mega Millions drawing. That total would be the largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, and it could grow before the next drawing.

A look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:

1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)

2. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)

3. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)

4. $648 million, Mega Millions, Dec. 17, 2013 (two tickets, from California and Georgia)

5. $590.5 million, Powerball, May 18, 2013 (one ticket, from Florida)

6. $587.5 million, Powerball, Nov. 28, 2012 (two tickets, from Arizona and Missouri)

7. $564.1 million, Powerball, Feb. 11, 2015 (three tickets, from North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Texas)

8. $559.7 million, Powerball, Jan. 6, 2018 (one ticket, New Hampshire)

9. $543 million, Mega Millions, July 24, 2018 (one ticket, California)

10. $536 million, Mega Millions, July 8, 2016 (one ticket, from Indiana)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

WOW Mike....I must have gotten dust in my eye 😀

I miss my dog too...

I called her the four legged ho....

She loved everyone.... She was a am staff terrier.... Just like Petey on our gang...

It was my friends dog... He decided

to exit life early... And no one wanted the dog...just like me as a kid...

She reminded me of me....

my parents where divorced..

When I was 3 years old..... 

And my mom would have visitation

On Sunday's.... Unheard of in 1969-70

By the time I was 5.... My mom drop

Me off home told me and my father..

That she is not going to pick me up

Any longer...

So with that i took her in....Mercedes

The four legged ho... And I miss her dearly ...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

… I have the same memories about old trucks, strange cat's, and band aid's,

it's hard to post a positive front page headline for a sentimental Monday following a good old dog story... thus...

i'll just pass on loading a picture of my cat during this moment of grieve and triumph with man's best friend... 

• Like 2

On 10/18/2018 at 10:42 AM, CECAA850 said:

Good to see you posting regularly again Mark.

Thanks Carl..... 

I wasn't far.... just lurking in the shadows😜

On 10/18/2018 at 1:42 PM, dtel said:

Tell the Boss were thinking about you two

Thanks dtel 🙂

We got a new fire place this year... a new insert for the fire place... During the summer we got our chimney cleaned and it was in very poor condition had to get a chimney insert and our stove was over 30+ years old and just wore out. 

The new fire insert is a Osburn stove. this one is 100 time more efficient than the old one. we did one of the pre-burns Friday and another last night to cure the unit. 

we were also hit with electrical issues, had to get a new panel box and to add some icing.... I had to get a swale in the back yard and a new drain pipe by the house to divert water away. The basement was taking some water cuz of the amount of rain we have had this year. It was so much that it was like a little stream running through the middle of my yard only to pool up on the back of the house's foundation.

anyway.... it is what it is..... The BOSS and I are solid 

Later.... MKP 🙂

• Like 6

mornin' all

it Monday and I started out by doing something I know better than try.  Attempted to turn the compost heap and gather this years bounty. Stuck the pitch fork in OK .. then tried to lift it. It won. I finished what I wanted ... on my hands and knees. I'm stupid that way.  I'll do what I can from where I can get.  Have an office chair in the living room to scoot around in/on. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Chuck did you get your tickets..

The top 10 largest US Jackpots

b2dcf63318f046f4b922171730d36322.jpg
View photosLottery players will have a chance at winning an estimated $1.6 billion jackpot in Tuesday night's Mega Millions drawing. That total would be the largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, and it could grow before the next drawing.

A look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:

1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)

2. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)

3. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)

4. $648 million, Mega Millions, Dec. 17, 2013 (two tickets, from California and Georgia)

5. $590.5 million, Powerball, May 18, 2013 (one ticket, from Florida)

6. $587.5 million, Powerball, Nov. 28, 2012 (two tickets, from Arizona and Missouri)

7. $564.1 million, Powerball, Feb. 11, 2015 (three tickets, from North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Texas)

8. $559.7 million, Powerball, Jan. 6, 2018 (one ticket, New Hampshire)

9. $543 million, Mega Millions, July 24, 2018 (one ticket, California)

10. $536 million, Mega Millions, July 8, 2016 (one ticket, from Indiana)

Five $2 mega million....I'm a shoe in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

what's so sad...... You guys took me in...

to the island of misfit toys !

Yes and if we had a king you would have been elected, at least to the king of videos. :emotion-21:

The real trick here is no one fits in. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Joan Smalls, Gigi Hadid, Adriana Lima posing for the camera© Provided by AOL Inc.

It's official: Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid are both confirmed for the 2018 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Here for you older guys... It more your speed.....or more realistic to what you might contend with...

Unless you won the lottery... Good luck everyone.... Get your tickets for tonight's
Drawing.....
Related image
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1