Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, USNRET said:

I hear tell that after the stall you can crank the temperature up to finish a butt quicker. Also that due to lower smoke temp that one should not let them get to room temp due to bacterial growth. Steaks are different due to the high temp of grill. 

If I finish in the oven I usually set it at 350, mostly because by then I have had enough and want to get done. 

Smoke temp is fine, 225, the big problem is like you said room temp. They say the danger temp is above 40f and below 140f

7 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm sure that if she would have known that also, it would have scared her too!

I'm strange/odd, not scary.

Escaped Safeway w/o being tempted ... not there weren't some cuties in the store, and friendly.... Just not attractive like that one gal...  None that scared me the way that one did.

Funny thing... I have no recollection of that ladies face. I will remember that can forever...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Here is my pick!

the-absolute-limit-photo-u1.jpg

I was fine with #1, #2, #3, #4, or Michigan, but(t) I think Tarheel may have found the holy grail. I doubt very much if she would talk to me, or I would be able to talk if she did approach me!

Some people get irritated when a member keeps quoting and repeating the same photos but I doubt there will be any complaints here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, MookieStl said:

I was fine with #1, #2, #3, #4, or Michigan, but(t) I think Tarheel may have found the holy grail. I doubt very much if she would talk to me, or I would be able to talk if she did approach me!

Some people get irritated when a member keeps quoting and repeating the same photos but I doubt there will be any complaints here.

Unfortunately she's holding a microphone for that disgraceful main stream media outlet NBC, so obviously she can't be trusted.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2