Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

32 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Top 10 Dog Breeds Loved by Girls 10. Shih Tzu 9. Collie 8. Yorkshire Terrier 7. Poodle 6. Pug 5. Pomeranian 4. French Bulldog 3. American Eskimo 2. Golden Retriever 1. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Now your a cynologist?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hey Keith,

Thanks for asking.  Clean up continues and the list for roof, gutter, and fence repair is lengthy.  Huge trucks are still picking up debris daily.  Flooding inland was even more devastating as witnessed on my recent trip to the outer banks.  We were lucky the storm weaken so much from a cat 4 to a cat 1 but all of us were saturated since it moved so slowly.  LF is still waiting for roof repair and rebuilding the fence.  She lost 18 trees. It hurts to spend the money to just get back to even but that's the way it is.

Most folks are staying out of the ocean and oyster season may suffer with all the pollution😑

Thanks for the update Chuck. It seems that natural disasters have about a one day cycle nowadays. The Carolinas disaster was just about like the flooding in Texas and the panhandle in Florida. After a day or two you hear nothing else about it. The runoff situation in the panhandle will affect seafood also. I read that 90% of the oysters that supply Florida and 10% nationwide come from Apalachicola Bay. Not to mention shrimp and fish. I'll have to pass on those for a while. Good luck with the repairs. Patience is a virtue they say.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Chuck what's your costume ?

Well actually I was cleaning salt spray off the windows right up till the time the neighbor children came over for their special treats.  No time to change......so I guess my costume was Window Washer Man.

And Jake says to tell you he is a Norwich Terrier and puts those other breeds to shame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was wearing my yellow rain coat at work yesterday, and some guy asked if I was Santa Clause lol.... stopped by Chiles later last night, and the bartender had her cat's meow goin', and asked what I was, which prompted the word's... Regular... and she asked like 5 time's... I had no idea there's a name for some guy in a Headshop commercial, but the only word's I could conjure up, were... regular...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Looks like a Mustang and a Challenger had a baby.

Ha! Sacrilege! The moldings on the wheel wells changed it a lot but that body style had a better suspension than my 1973 did. Best friend had one of those 68s with a 383.

Saw a satin paint job on a truck the other day, was taking my time walking by. It's impressive in real life. The owner walked up and told me it was a wrap!

Geeze a full body set of decals like some of the chameleon looking itty bitty vehicles.