Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

10 hours ago, windashine said:

my fat cat caught another bird today, that flew into the den, through the sliding glass door... which was open, because the temp outside is like free air conditioning... and let me add, this cat is trained like skidboots RIP, all I said was - Hey Buddy, and the rest was left up to my dust pan....

I have one that is a hunter.  He is very neat about his kills. He takes them to his bowl.  Still trying to figure out how he caught two bats... at night. Frank, he's a smart bugger...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We had a tomcat here from the time I was about five until I was a teen.

One drove my mother bananas twisting around her feet when she baked turkey. She kicked him out of the house once when he almost tripped her in the kitchen. When we sat down and started to eat that turkey he walks up the back steps, bird in mouth. Looks at her, plops it down on that top slab the other side of the sliding glass door and tears into it while it was trying to get away. My brother and I laughed she made me get up and draw the curtains it grossed her out!

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Nooooobody expects......

the Spanish inquisition

• Haha 4

• Moderators
On 11/6/2018 at 9:49 PM, Dave1290 said:

How those corn rows holdin up???   😂

If you mean the hair thing don't know, not long enough to know. Some lady tried to sell me on doing that, I pointed to my hair and asked really, she kept walking.

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

that's how!  You would like Kauai.  45,000 people on the whole island. Things are/were very low key.

I would like it but have never been to Hawaii. I love low key, one of the places we go to in Cozumel is because it's never crowded great food and drinks right on the water.

ERL_7647-copy.JPG

• Like 4

I actually saw snowflakes and heard the sleet hitting cars in the parking lot where I was in the ten o'clock hour this morning. In the upper 40s I think then but it was cold a quarter mile up today here.

Before that I saw something at the grocery store I had never seen before. Knew you could order then online. $65 for a whole one with the cornbread dressing, too much for my budget today.

$40 for a 4 1/4 lb breast. Yeaaaaaa! We're having cajun tomorrow. We miss you John Madden and loved you for years. Get my football on Saturdays now.

Got some Zatarans red beans and rice and hush puppies too!

IMG-20181109-144037.jpg

& Luzianne Tea ONLY allowed in this house!

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Got some Zatarans red beans and rice and hush puppies too!

Almost made me cry, I hate to see anyone deprived. :(

Try the gumbo or jambiya mix, they're not bad for a box.

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Smoked three 20 pounders last night

That looks great.

54 minutes ago, RT FAN said:

Since I don't have a smoker

Almost cried again. :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Turnip greens too, and she's making her Spice Cake, got redi whip for that....... some good dark rosted coffee. Not deprived bud, I'll be letting out my belt before both the games start tomorrow night.:).                                       

*Wait, their reds and rice aren't any good?

• Like 3