Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

She was a doll. RIP pretty lady. 

most-requested-hairstyles-02.jpg

She didn't look quite that good when I met her. That looks like a 70s pic.

I actually stopped and got to talk to her for three or four when we both lived near the northern causeway on beachside Daytona in the early 90s. She lived somewhere in the Rockefeller area of the island, I was in Ormond. On my bicycle I caught her in a good mood and told her she should have been the bionic woman. Pleasant, I was polite she was appreciative.  She was gone within the decade.

Only other super babe I ran into I swear she checked me out in my Silverado northbound 95 above Jax `round midnight. Yea I know, but I always traveled back & forth at night back then. She was in her Rolls and God Knows it was Markie Post!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

I'm absolutely not sure!  I would like to see the front exposure too......but the rear is good enough for now.  In fact it may be the best I've ever seen.and she probably didn't insure it for $100,000,000 like J Lo.

It would have been cheaper J lo had to insure much more volume with an inferior shape compared to that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

I feel sorry for the people who don't come here because it's not serious enough, it's sad to have to be serious all the time.

Agreed.  It seems all the serious stuff it what makes your hair fall out and hi-jack your mind while you should be having fun and smiling.  My Friday is trying to do it to me now and probably will for the next week or so.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well, the wood guy called this morning to see if he could come by around 1.

He brought another cord with 75% being Oak and the rest Hickory for smoking, he threw in some Cherry branches for me to try on the smoker. :emotion-21:

After I use up the pile from last year that's not in the picture I plan to move the Hickory to keep it separate just for the smoker.

Were set for wood until next year, really nice guy and a great price, total $300 for all this wood delivered and stacked plus a $20 tip.

I did help stack 

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Cherry Smoked Bacon is the best new to me thing I've tried in the past couple of years.

Hickory Smoked my whole life and had the Applewood smoked several times, but that cherry..... man we had breakfast for dinner every other night when we opened the first package we tried!!

Try that with some pork @dtel and yes it sweetens it a little.

I don't mind cleaning the iron skillet after this stuff!

• Like 3