Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@CECAA850

That's going to be the first thing I want tomorrow after four days of turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, potatos, grn beans, yeast rolls, pumpkin pie, apple crisp and eggnog.

Just reached my limit, and I'm glad I could send some of it to SC, (none wasted) `cause I want garlic, tomatos and linguine.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@CECAA850

That's going to be the first thing I want tomorrow after four days of turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, potatos, grn beans, yeast rolls, pumpkin pie, apple crisp and eggnog.

Just reached my limit, and I'm glad I could send some of it to SC, (none wasted) `cause I want garlic, tomatos and linguine.

We just destroyed 2 lbs of pasta and have about a half of a pot of sauce and meat left.  I'll see you guys when I awake from my food coma. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's early morning on the 26th here (ph). We have chocolates, small gifts and medicine to carry to another island next week. Go by plane and boat to get there.

5:16 a.m and 74° right now. There's been lots of traffic already as people head off to work.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

We just destroyed 2 lbs of pasta and have about a half of a pot of sauce and meat left.  I'll see you guys when I awake from my food coma. 

=== moderation my friend, moderation — . Assume it was more than just you and the wife that did this damage - ? 

Follow with a couple slushies to keep things in perspective — 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, it sure sounds like you all did.  Long day here for the most part.  Did my annual thing helping with dinner for the less fortunate and clean up after.  Got-r-Done!  Then out to see my mom w/my two daughters and oldest's grands at the assisted living complex.  Mom wasn't saying much but smiling a lot which is a good thing.  She's almost 95 and wheel-chair bound now.  Youngest actually slipped back here to pick up a couple pair of banana plugs for her speaker wires.  Seems as though Dad forgot to ship them to Phoenix.  Ha.   She said, "Where is that rack of stuff you had?"  I pointed to the corner, then I got a "Where's the music coming from now?"  Showed her the PL and the tubes and got an "Oh wow! I want that!"  Then proceeded to tell me someone she's in classes w/@ ASU called her an audiophile because her little system sounded so good...  I didn't laff too hard.  Then she said, "Oh wait you're the audiophile!"  Me?  Oh heck no...  Just an old guy who enjoys his tunes.  She did like Mannheim Steamroller's Xmas LP though!  Verbose I know, but it was a good day!  Merry Christmas to you all !  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1