Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good afternoon friends here on Coffee and Cables..........Merry 7th day of Christmas!

............I know, I've been absent from the group, but very active on RTM and my latest new hobby - Amateur Radio, talking all over the country and beyond!   Anyway, taking a vacation day and enjoying a LIVE concert from the Berlin Philharmonic as they are having their gala performance for New Years!  It is already coming u on 7pm. their time....   

Congrats Chuck on those new speakers!  Man, they are very simple but I imagine sound great !!  an 'out of the box' sound clearly open I would imagine.....Watched the videos too!

Here is a photo of a brand new CD from Thailand (import) and my genuine 16 oz. Startbuck's Christmas Blend mug, and filled with same, which arrived under the  tree...  🌲 Enjoy your New Years EVE Day everyone...DSCN1666.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I had coffee this morning.  This afternoon I unhooked cables from the vintage HK and hooked them up to the ATI.  Later I will have a cocktail to complete the trifecta. 

Who can top that?

Good to see Tigerman make an appearance.  Anyone who is not familiar with the RTM thread should stop in and kick the wheels.  Gary has done a great job in continuing the thread that our bud Boxx started way back when.

Mike....google Caprice Bistro, Wilmington, NC and tell me what to order from their NY's menu. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Me.  I did nothing.  I have the flu.  So there.

Sorry Jim........I'm scared to death of getting that.  It's bad enough with a cold that has lingered for a month and leaves this other wise fine specimen with no energy.

What's treatment for the flu these days?  And out of curiosity did you get a flu shot?

• Like 2

Since my daughter is a pharmacist, I get every vaccine known to man.....whether I like it or not.

And yes, Tamiflu is the one, although it doesn't really treat the symptoms, but supposedly battles the virus.  Lots of water, hot tea and whatever else I can stomach.

I didn't feel like going to the neighbors house anyway tonight....

Hope you all have fun.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Since my daughter is a pharmacist, I get every vaccine known to man.....whether I like it or not.

And yes, Tamiflu is the one, although it doesn't really treat the symptoms, but supposedly battles the virus.  Lots of water, hot tea and whatever else I can stomach.

I didn't feel like going to the neighbors house anyway tonight....

Hope you all have fun.

Fun to me will be sleeping by 10pm.  Not the party boy I once was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So high lights of 2018?  Or NY's resolutions?

Rescuing Jake (Norwich Terrier).

Loving the new audio gear (Spatial M3) ATI 1502.

Surviving 2 hurricanes.

Made a Pilgrimage.

Moved in with LF (kept my place).

Mostly healthy (will turn 70 in January).

Resolutions:

Less social media......more music.

More exercise.

Work on 2 pack abs.

Laugh more.

IMG_7154.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

So high lights of 2018?  Or NY's resolutions?

Rescuing Jake (Norwich Terrier).

Loving the new audio gear (Spatial M3) ATI 1502.

Surviving 2 hurricanes.

Made a Pilgrimage.

Moved in with LF (kept my place).

Mostly healthy (will turn 70 in January).

Resolutions:

Less social media......more music.

More exercise.

Work on 2 pack abs.

Laugh more.

IMG_7154.jpg

Good looking and relaxed, although, Jack looks like he is ready to jump at the mere mention of "PARTY!!!!"   :lol:   

(and thanks for those kind words about RTM................it is always a nice surprise when you drop in too :emotion-21:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1