Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

I had coffee this morning.  This afternoon I unhooked cables from the vintage HK and hooked them up to the ATI.  Later I will have a cocktail to complete the trifecta. 

Who can top that?

Good to see Tigerman make an appearance.  Anyone who is not familiar with the RTM thread should stop in and kick the wheels.  Gary has done a great job in continuing the thread that our bud Boxx started way back when.

Mike....google Caprice Bistro, Wilmington, NC and tell me what to order from their NY's menu. 

Me.

I would start with the veal sweetbreads..

Then with the entree 

I might go for the lamb shank  or the osso bucco 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Me.

I would start with the veal sweetbreads..

Then with the entree 

I might go for the lamb shank  or the osso bucco 

I had the salad with goat cheese, venison osso buco and root vegetables, and a desert combo.  Chased down with two Cosmopolitans.  Bien!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tarheel said:

I had the salad with goat cheese, venison osso buco and root vegetables, and a desert combo.  Chased down with two Cosmopolitans.  Bien!

Sorry I was late to the gate...

caught the post last night..

And having coming off Christmas eve... With the traditional 7 fishes..

That's why those would be my choice...

And I'm not a fan of bechamel and fish veloute to make a supreme suace... For seafood..

But I'm a big fan of espagnole and demi... Can't beat the rich velvety rich flavors of demi !  With your veal / beef / and lamb....

• Like 5

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

LF says hey!

That's better like we wanted to see a pic of you. :) Hope you two are happy. 

9 hours ago, windashine said:

… o O (this will make ur January Journey's Jubilant) 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIkT9bq-1N2BvrsBjhNlag

My dad would have loved that, he retired from the Public Belt Railroad in New Orleans, I remember as a kid sneaking on the trains to go ride with him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wifie and I bought our first trailer. An Airstream. Not a big one just 23' Fb(front bedroom) model. Digging it. Have it for work and learning the in & out of trailer living. Pretty cool so far. Have to go look for a truck now. Thought about a Ford F-150 but then I relayed my experience as my friend towed my trailer (I was to chicken) where it had very, very mild bucking and sway even with a weight distribution hitch. Nothing dramatic just mild. My wife, bless her one day came back and said "get a F-350 and be done with it". Obviously she did her homework..lol. This was her logic "If we upgrade to a 27'+ it'll tow anything". Gotta love her.

Take care. 

• Like 6