Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

=== well apparently it will be new Klipsch speakers for all my friends on the CC&C thread as I have received a very official looking email document from the Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Steven Mnuchin, that the sum of $3,500,000.00(that’s right boys, three and one-half million big ones) has been appointed to me only awaiting my approval and signature.

So to make this fair and avoid the infighting free speakers might bring I thought it best to - 

- reserve the speaker of your choice 

- choose your finish

- using the price provided on the Klipsch web site forward that amount to me to “hold your reservation” 

- upon receipt of my $3.5M your reserve speakers will be ordered, shipped and deposit returned

- please allow 5-10 years to complete the process 

Gosh, what a great start to 2019

and Happy New Year to all you lucky guys and gals 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== well apparently it will be new Klipsch speakers for all my friends on the CC&C thread as I have received a very official looking email document from the Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Steven Mnuchin, that the sum of $3,500,000.00(that’s right boys, three and one-half million big ones) has been appointed to me only awaiting my approval and signature.

So to make this fair and avoid the infighting free speakers might bring I thought it best to - 

- choose your finish

- using the price provided on the Klipsch web site forward that amount to me to “hold your reservation” 

- upon receipt of my $3.5M your reserve speakers will be ordered, shipped and deposit returned

Money sent.  I used a money order and sent you twice the amount of my selected speakers value.  If you could please cash it and send me the balance over what the speakers cost I'd appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, richieb said:

- choose your finish

I'd cash that check quick if I were you....the Munchkin won't be around long.....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Money sent.  I used a money order and sent you twice the amount of my selected speakers value.  If you could please cash it and send me the balance over what the speakers cost I'd appreciate it.

=== done. Out the door and on my way to Western Union - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, richieb said:

- choose your finish

• Like 4
  • Haha 1