Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Nice here today.....73 and sunny.  Washed the Bubble and walked the Jakester before 10am.  Then over to my house to listen to the Spatials and do some chores.  Third Evan Williams Small Batch.  Firing up LF's Green Egg to cook some fillets, asparagus, and mushrooms.  Then an early night for me.

Life in the slow lane.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Arrived at relatives via this small boat... 1 1/2 hrs crossing from Coron to Culion.  Internet is very intermittant, hotel has a hotspot. T shirts and shorts... Can't show pics of beautiful women or I will wake up dead ...

Other pic from SIL's house out over town to the bay.

Bruce

IMG_20190107_29897.jpg

IMG_20190107_12348.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:07 AM, Tarheel said:

15 old fellows met for breakfast this morning......mostly school chums.  Lies were told.

I still get together with guys I've known since kindergarten (1963), plus a few honorary members.

We have a rule that if you tell the lie consistently, long enough, it stops being a lie.

"when the legend becomes fact, print the legend"! (Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

The older we get, the better we were (pick a topic)! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I still get together with guys I've known since kindergarten (1963), plus a few honorary members.

We have a rule that if you tell the lie consistently, long enough, it stops being a lie.

"when the legend becomes fact, print the legend"! (Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

The older we get, the better we were (pick a topic)! 

Didn't know you worked for one of those "news" networks! :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
10 hours ago, JohnJ said:

@dtel

Like the way the reviewer in the above link phonically injects the drawl of the dialect into his write-up of the Ramones trip up the river!

That's about how they talk but he was putting it on kind of thick, or it just looks funny typed. 

• Like 2