Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

18 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Winter Storm Gia forecast: Monster snowstorm to span half the US

St. Louis, in particular, could see the biggest snowfall in five years, NWS meteorologist Kevin Deitsch told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, as the city prepares for up to 9 inches. The heaviest snowfall is slated to arrive overnight Friday for the city.

View image on Twitter

Thanks Gia!!

Hard to pee without freezing your "naughty bits"!

Asnow.thumb.jpg.04c7cbd9a760bce12f2653c386b71a94.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Saturday a.m. there! Pour some java play some tunes! Best I've got here is a JBL bluetooth speaker... and earbuds. Have to play some music when we get back. Enjoying the sun right now.  Was out with wife and grandson earlier...

IMG_20190112_214634.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

This is where the audio will eventually be.

I think you have the power covered. Better just sit out there a while thinking if you want anything else around the room before it's too late. In about 5 -7 months you're going to be in love with the new foam.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dtel said:

I think you have the power covered. Better just sit out there a while thinking if you want anything else around the room before it's too late. In about 5 -7 months you're going to be in love with the new foam.  

I've already run a new 220 line for the ac, added an exterior plug and and an outlet for a fridge.  That's in addition to all the plugs that were already there.  The attic got an outlet and lights as well.

• Like 2