Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You wanna learn me?

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Maybe YOU wanna learn me?  I catch on pretty quick like.

YES, but after January, now to start ANY project we start with 100 shakes after turning on the stereo.............I don't care what happens after that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dtel said:

YES, but after January, now to start ANY project we start with 100 shakes after turning on the stereo.............I don't care what happens after that.

I'm a little over half way there.  My sister in law dropped out last weekend but son in law and my wife are still dry with me.  On another note the garage gets sprayed tomorrow and the floor is scheduled to be epoxyed in Feb 1st.

• Like 3

Mmmmmm, hot water. It's official I'm losing it.

Got up went through my usual morning routine. Grind the beans put, water in the coffee pot, take some pills, let the dog outside while the coffee starts to brew.

Corral the dog back inside. Clean his feet. Give him a treat.

Walked back in the kitchen saw the pot was finished went to grab a cup.....I never put the coffee in the filter.😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

bubbled up and popped

I've seen that too, on some painted floors... except when I pulled up the carpet in the den, it appeared the original house construction crew felt it necessary to apply texture and latex everywhere lol... I got it all off before the wood floor people showed up...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Finishing first coffee... sometimes it's only one pot, not today. Reading the news sans paper came across this, car guys check out this spectacular paint job on the hood of a movie car. Looks like glass or giant cinnamon hard candy.

Candy Apple Red in its truest form!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/business/media/paramount-pictures.html

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

got to stock up on COFFEE

Good idea, no one would want to be around you if you were snowed in AND had no coffee. :lol:

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm a little over half way there.  My sister in law dropped out last weekend but son in law and my wife are still dry with me.  On another note the garage gets sprayed tomorrow and the floor is scheduled to be epoxyed in Feb 1st.

Good deal, it's always good to change things up, if it's not a real problem it's just a habit you got used to.

After all the weeks hanging out at Rodney's talking with him about Pilgrimage and working on the Museum, I got burned out on drinking and just have little interest anymore, socially is about it. This can happen when hanging out with Pro's who seriously practice every day, they don't play around.  :wacko2:

Last drink I had was on the cruise 10 28 18, but it was a week long tasting hanging around with a crazy bunch.

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Glad you're drying out Carl.....been worrying about you.  Actually thought about putting together an "intervention" at the Pilgrimage but couldn't find anyone sober to help.

Hard to believe that didn't work. you could have included it with the Audio Collectors Addiction group to up attendance.

4 hours ago, rplace said:

Walked back in the kitchen saw the pot was finished went to grab a cup.....I never put the coffee in the filter.😡

Done that before, and just stood there feeling really dumb, it's all I could do. :mellow2: 

• Like 1