Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just now, Dave1290 said:

Still coming down @ your place @Ceptorman?  About 5 on the ground here and it hasn't blinked.  Think I'm getting "cabin fever!"  lol  

It actually just turned to snow, was raining, then sleet. Was 33 degrees until an hour ago, still saying 4-10 inches. The cold and wind will be the worst part.

I believe you're a little farther north than me, I'm right on Hwy 70. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

It just started snowing.. Looks like a inch or so...

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow...

But I did buy my supply of coffee...

=== by that I assume you mean Juan Valdez and his mule team has arrived with provisions— 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, richieb said:

=== haven’t done an accounting this week but believe approx $13M should have been deposited in my various accounts. And for the thread what we would like to accomplish in 2019 it would be to watch the $13M grow geometrically which with the above stated generosity should be easily accomplished. Yes, a very wealthy man I will be. And I’m feeling pretty damn good about myself —

nigerian-prince.png.56bd9c6543df60c0b4325fc7cd9a0e15.png

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I believe you're a little farther north than me, I'm right on Hwy 70. 

Yea, I'm smack dab in the middle of OH on 30.  No rain at all here.  Just started snowing and hasn't stopped.  I've heard 7+ then 8-12.  Guess I get to see what that big blower I bought a couple years ago can do!  Complete w/old guy electric start!  They said I was nuts to buy something that big.  Ha!   Prior to, I'd take care of the plowing for my buddy's business w/his old Suburban/blade.  Got tired of freezing to death trying to get it to start!  Loved watching lil old ladies peeking around the curtains watching me back drag their drives.  Never waved, paid me or anything.  Just peeked.  lolol  Officially retired now and back to manual labor!  lol

• Like 3

snowfall.jpg
storm+tracker.jpg

A winter storm warning is in effect for all of Central New York for Saturday afternoon into Sunday afternoon. The storm is expected to impact the region Saturday night and early Sunday, with wind and bitterly cold temperatures to follow. The weather starts out dry Saturday morning, with light snow developing in the afternoon. Snow becomes steadier into the evening, becoming heavy after 9 p.m. The heaviest snow is expected to fall overnight, becoming lighter by Sunday morning. Snow continues to fall at a lighter pace on Sunday. Total accumulation looks to range between 1-2 feet. Windy conditions develop on Sunday afternoon, creating widespread blowing and drifting of snow and whiteout conditions. Highs on Saturday and Sunday are expected to only be in the teens, with wind chills near or below zero. Bitterly cold weather is expected on Monday, with partly sunny skies and highs only in the single digits. With the wind, wind chills are expected to be between -25 to -35.

• Sad 2

• Moderators

Went to a wedding this evening, niece, very nice but a but too many rum and cokes, whoa, fell asleep in the car on the way home just got in and changed clothes. Coffee might help a little, the girl working the bar was good, and easy to look at and made perfect drinks, they taste as they should, as I was complimenting her on the drinks after a few and her boss the owner was listening and said they worked alot on getting them right, you could tell. Many places think more alcohol is better, not true a proper drink is better, and it's better for the bottom line. 

It all went better than expected which is why it took me 5 minutes + to type this......:huh:  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

The drummer got in the kids face with his stick, kid isn't the offender here. It's bias to put it with kid-gloves.

Look past your usual sources and you might find truth.

Or an even bigger lie.  The video looks like the kid is crowding the drummer, standing close for intimidation.  What does it look like to you, combined with the rest of the shouting crowd, and what do your truthful sources spin it as, and what are they?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Or an even bigger lie.  The video looks like the kid is crowding the drummer, standing close for intimidation.  What does it look like to you, combined with the rest of the shouting crowd, and what do your truthful sources spin it as, and what are they?

Not this time, Those good kids were berated by a "preacher" and flock, womyn and that Indian was in his face beating his drum because of something that I can't mention and have come under verbal and almost physical attack for. There is video of what I say out there, proof enough? I won't link it, I'd come under fire, might for this.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnJ said:

Not this time, Those good kids were berated by a "preacher" and flock, womyn and that Indian was in his face beating his drum because of something that I can't mention and have come under verbal and almost physical attack for. There is video of what I say out there, proof enough? I won't link it, I'd come under fire, might for this.

PM me the link then.

• Like 2