Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

About 12" here, temp is 6 at noon and sunny...  I swear maybe my youngest was onto something wanting Dad to move to Phoenix...  Think I'm gonna warm things up here.   Then sit back and keep an eye out for morons with cabin fever!  The snow blower can wait!  Gotta love OH!   Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

About 12" here, temp is 6 at noon and sunny...  I swear maybe my youngest was onto something wanting Dad to move to Phoenix...  Think I'm gonna warm things up here.   Then sit back and keep an eye out for morons with cabin fever!  The snow blower can wait!  Gotta love OH!   Ugh.

Arizona has already been ruined by northers and socals...Texas is next, but so far we have managed to convert rather than be overrun.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You drove?😉

No way, we rode with our daughter, she was going anyway. The only time I drive drunk is at Rodney's and it was just from the clubhouse to the lake house so all I had to do was not go in the lake or hit a cow. Never on a public road, those days are long past.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dtel said:

No way, we rode with our daughter, she was going anyway. The only time I drive drunk is at Rodney's and it was just from the clubhouse to the lake house so all I had to do was not go in the lake or hit a cow. Never on a public road, those days are long past.

=== was that the year Rodney had several dozen steaks on the grill ? Mine had not only grill marks but what appeared to be the 

Ford Oval — 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== was that the year Rodney had several dozen steaks on the grill ? Mine had not only grill marks but what appeared to be the 

Ford Oval — 

If I hit one of his cows I would be afraid to tell him, I have seen him mad, not at me good thing.

• Like 1

-9°

Overcast

Feels Like: -29°

H: 3° L: -9°

Wind: WNW at 13

Pressure: 30.03

Dewpoint: -18°

Humidity: 65%

Sunrise: 07:25:47 am

Sunset: 04:58:32 pm

Today: Partly cloudy with a few snow showers. COLD. High 3
Tonight: Mostly clear and cold. Low -14
Tuesday: Increase in clouds. High 20
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*A wind chill warning is in effect for all of Central New York until Monday evening.*

A very cold start to the day with temperatures well below zero and wind chills around -20. Partly to mostly cloudy with a few snow showers this morning. Highs only in the low single digits with windy conditions. Wind chills could dip to -35 degrees today. If you are going to be outside during this time make sure you wear layers.

Mostly clear and cold tonight, with overnight lows near  -10. Starting off sunny on Tuesday with an increase in clouds during the afternoon. Highs in the low 20s.  Precipitation moves in on Wednesday with a rain/snow mix as temperatures warm up int the mid 30s. Cold air moves back in Wednesday night and Thursday with light snow. The chance of snow lingers for Friday, with highs in the mid 20s.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

-11 here now, 30's tomorrow and Wednesday rain w/a high of 41 "they" say!  Were you a "weather dude" in your first life Mike?  :)

No not at all... It's just f..en cold out..

just wish that I still had a snowmobile

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

-11 here now, 30's tomorrow and Wednesday rain w/a high of 41 "they" say!  Were you a "weather dude" in your first life Mike?  :)

He was a "librarian" like in those couple of movies the way he obtains info and disseminates it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Hot sauce factory up and running.  There will be limited amounts of Tiki's Revenge, a Tropical Tiki recipe using green reapers, a version of Red Menace, and a version of Yellow Peril.  The standard Hawaiian lines are also available.

PM sent!!!

Thanks

JJ

• Like 2