Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

-11 here now, 30's tomorrow and Wednesday rain w/a high of 41 "they" say!  Were you a "weather dude" in your first life Mike?  :)

3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

No not at all... It's just f..en cold out..

just wish that I still had a snowmobile

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

He was a "librarian" like in those couple of movies the way he obtains info and disseminates it!

=== ‘Mudd is an aspiring Minermark - at onetime the Forums Hippy Dippy Weatherman— 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== ‘Mudd is an aspiring Minermark - at onetime the Forums Hippy Dippy Weatherman— 

that's what I have to deal with..

weather wise.. Don't know where you

Live....

But if it's warmer.  Would you like to trade places....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Live....

If you'd like to live in a Little House on the Prairie, then richieb's place is for you!! 

Does have a very nice stereo room/man cave thing going on in the basement.. 

Cincy

• Like 3

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

just wish that I still had a snowmobile

You do it's out in the driveway.

2 hours ago, billybob said:

There can be only one @minermark   a fine gentleman...:emotion-44: and a decent weatherman...:)

I did like Minermark, he reminded me alot of Groomlake who I also liked, but both dudes made me a little nervous when they posted, they were like landmines, you just never knew what to expect from them or when they were going to go off. 

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

You aren't going anywhere.  Who you trying to kid?

Your probably right, like frostbite he's stuck in the cold.

36 minutes ago, cincymat said:

If you'd like to live in a Little House on the Prairie, then richieb's place is for you!!

Sounds nice but the scenery in Bonanza was nicer, OK I just hated that show is the real truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Live....

=== no, I understand. You couldn’t pay me enough to live there. But 12-14 above the past few mornings ain’t exactly paradise —

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

I did like Minermark, he reminded me alot of Groomlake who I also liked, but both dudes made me a little nervous when they posted, they were like landmines, you just never knew what to expect from them or when they were going to go off. 

Sounds nice but the scenery in Bonanza was nicer, OK I just hated that show is the real truth. 

=== yep, just hangin’ out listening to a few tunes with Hoss and Little Joe — . Cincy knows, spent some time at the Ponderosa—

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cincymat said:

Does have a very nice stereo room/man cave thing going on in the basement.. 

Cincy

2 hours ago, dtel said:

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== yep, just hangin’ out listening to a few tunes with Hoss and Little Joe — . Cincy knows, spent some time at the Ponderosa—

Joe Cartwright in Bonanza through the square-jawed fatherhood of Charles Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie, to the avuncular benevolence of Jonathan Smith in Highway to Heaven, Landon became — over an unbroken 30-year stretch — an ineluctable symbol of humanism in an increasingly cynical society.

Critics may have scorned the on-the-sleeve sentimentality of Little House and Highway, over both of which Landon had nearly total creative control, but the actor held firm in his dedication to family-oriented programming. ”There are very few shows that can, on a regular basis, give the audience a good cry,” he said. ”I know I can do that — and if I do it well, they’ll be back.”

When it came to his publicly waged struggle with cancer, however, Landon shunned jerking tears for tickling ribs: His final TV appearance came on May 9, 1991’s Tonight Show, and, while refuting tabloid speculation about his treatment, Landon asked the studio audience if anyone had ever taken a coffee enema (which he used to lessen intestinal pain). To the person who replied in the affirmative, Landon said, ”You must be fun to have breakfast with.”

Richie is supplying the coffee...

The Real Deal ENEMA Coffee BEST Coffee For Enema - 1lb Bag - 100% Organic Green Beans Finely Ground - *FREE* Detox Recipe - Gerson Approve

1. 51OENt0WlVL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  2. 51zTP5DN5iL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  3. 517DEHXvzVL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  4. 51DJxmsDorL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  5. 31kjPN8TcML._AC_SY200_.jpg
  6. 61pH7bZejZL._AC_SY200_.jpg
  7. 5123F6oqK8L._AC_SY200_.jpg
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

$ 19 97 

$ 19 97 

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

I’d quote MIKE’s reply above, but it was long enough already .  

Been inside all day Mike? 

Cincy

I was out and about this morning..

Gia had a doc appointment @ 9..

then we visited my father after...

went to health food store... 

then picked up some new outdoor bins and thermal socks... for Gia

to play outside...

• Like 5