Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

NO, but even still after this long since it happened Joe still covers his mouth as Roy walks behind him.

They were still teasing me this weekend, I told them it was like being kissed by a porcupine.

He wishes we would call him Johnson

• Moderators

Every time I look at the picture of the garage floor I like it more and more, I love the color and finish, it's perfect, but a pole would look good in there, I'm sure your wife liked that idea. :angry::angry2:

But if I'm wrong I have a laser light machine plus a smoke machine you could borrow. :emotion-19:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, dtel said:

Every time I look at the picture of the garage floor I like it more and more, I love the color and finish, it's perfect, but a pole would look good in there, I'm sure your wife liked that idea. :angry::angry2:

But if I'm wrong I have a laser light machine plus a smoke machine you could borrow. :emotion-19:

I actually have some lasers I was going to use on my house at Christmas.  They emit hundreds of small lights to make a surface look like it's covered with small bulbs.  Once I switched to LED string lights, the stringers were so bright that they washed out the laser so you can' no longer see them.  They just sit in the boxes now as I haven't yet repurposed them.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dtel said:

NO, but even still after this long since it happened Joe still covers his mouth as Roy walks behind him.

They were still teasing me this weekend, I told them it was like being kissed by a porcupine.

He wishes we would call him Johnson

Is that what goes on at the pilgrimage?  Seems that more people want to attend this year, that explains it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Is that what goes on at the pilgrimage?  Seems that more people want to attend this year, that explains it. 

=== I believe we, I, have tried to explain what is “Pilgramage” —? It’s a great time -  out in the country - deep country, music, booze, speakers, Klipsch folk about, chickens - lotsa’ chickens and deep woods banjo picken’. This is where and when you Cali boyz begin to grow up — 

• Like 1

• Moderators

It is kind of out in the country, but I don't remember banjo music. 

The Blue building next to the bigger roof is the Clubhouse where we go. It's at 7:40 in the video.

600+ acres 

• Like 3

… o O (I hope that sometime before April 25th) that a map will be forth-coming, to get to where we're goin'... heck, I keep thinkin' some guy named Larry has the taxi business cornered... like a tractor will come into the motel parking lot with just a sign that says (Rodney's) … o O (follow me)

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, richieb said:

=== I believe we, I, have tried to explain what is “Pilgramage” —? It’s a great time -  out in the country - deep country, music, booze, speakers, Klipsch folk about, chickens - lotsa’ chickens and deep woods banjo picken’. This is where and when you Cali boyz begin to grow up — 

Don't forget the beans!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, windashine said:

… o O (I hope that sometime before April 25th) that a map will be forth-coming, to get to where we're goin'... heck, I keep thinkin' some guy named Larry has the taxi business cornered... like a tractor will come into the motel parking lot with just a sign that says (Rodney's) … o O (follow me)

GPS will bring you right there.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, windashine said:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33°31'36.2"N+93°25'22.0"W/@33.5267319,-93.4402925,14z/data=!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x8633bd8066c3af17:0x82a6684d5611d37e!2sNevada+5310+Rd,+Parker+Township,+AR+71858!3b1!8m2!3d33.5275448!4d-93.4192915!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d33.5267267!4d-93.4227831

Rodneys_JPG_445eba8943c80d728b2d0f3cf0f74aaa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Let's spend Tarheel's money.  Trenching and installing 150' of french drain, 2.5 pallets sod (St. Augustine), service call on hybrid hvac.  Total $4243.  Times like this makes me wish I had Carl's money😐

I wish I had as much money as you thought I had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Let's spend Tarheel's money.  Trenching and installing 150' of french drain, 2.5 pallets sod (St. Augustine), service call on hybrid hvac.  Total $4243.  Times like this makes me wish I had Carl's money😐

=== crocodile tears here. Sell the Spatials’ and keep your good speakers -. You’re welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, richieb said:

=== crocodile tears here. Sell the Spatials’ and keep your good speakers -. You’re welcome. 

Wow! 

Those abstract sculptures would stay if it was me! I'd cut back on the creature comforts first!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1