Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Sure that you both know by sculptures I was talking about those uncommon speakers!

I was talking creature comforts, but she could also fall in the sculpture category also. 

Either way almost too much for an old dude like Tarheel to handle. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, windashine said:

… o O (I hope that sometime before April 25th) that a map will be forth-coming, to get to where we're goin'... heck, I keep thinkin' some guy named Larry has the taxi business cornered... like a tractor will come into the motel parking lot with just a sign that says (Rodney's) … o O (follow me)

Year before last, my first pilgrimage, there was a minivan service sponsored by a local church. Just follow (or ride along with) somebody your first time, it's easy once you get your bearings.

12 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

The ONLY way to slip into Rodney's imo!  Less the armament naturally :)  I'm sure Chief Bonehead could come up w/a skid mounted mega-horn loaded enclosure...  Bwa ha ha!  

Don't recognize the R2R but speaker horns.....maybe Altec?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, windashine said:

… o O (may try a plunge router test cut into my sawhorse table which is a solid core door)… then make two 13 1/4" cut-out's for two 15" cast woofer's and off-set the port's... nawww, dang idea's only last through 2 cup's of coffee...

IMG_0494a.jpeg

Lookin good!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1